Posted on: February 16, 2020
Company OverviewFrontdoor is a company thats obsessed with
taking the hassle out of owning a home. With services powered by
people and enabled by technology, it is the parent company of four
home service plan brands: American Home Shield, HSA, Landmark and
OneGuard. Frontdoor serves more than two million customers across
the U.S. through a network of 15,000 pre-qualified contractor firms
that employ over 45,000 technicians. The companys customizable home
service plans help customers protect and maintain their homes from
costly and unplanned breakdowns of essential home systems and
appliances. With more than 45 years of experience, the company
responds to over four million service requests annually (or one
request every eight seconds). For more details, visit
frontdoorhome.com .Position OverviewAs the senior Auditor, you will
be responsible for conducting and documenting more complex audit
projects independently. You will work in a dynamic team-oriented
environment and provide or assist in providing training, coaching
and guidance to less-senior internal audit staff .Job
- Perform audit procedures, including identifying and defining
issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and
documenting client processes and procedures using independent
judgment concerning areas being reviewed.
- Conduct interviews, review documents, develop/administer
surveys, compose summary memos, and prepare working papers.
- Develop a detailed understanding of business processes across
the Company. Prepare and/or oversee narratives and walkthroughs to
document this understanding.
- Design and execute financial, operational, and technological
- Review and lead/monitor the work performed by other team
members of the department and ensure their projects are completed
by established deadlines.
- Identify risks and internal controls and prepare audit
procedures required to evaluate those risks and meet audit
- Communicate or assist in communicating the results of audit and
consulting projects via written reports and verbal
- Develop and maintain productive client and staff relationships
through individual contacts and group meetings.
- Provide and/or assists in providing training, coaching and
guidance to Internal Audit staff in conducting audits and other
audit related issues.
- Compile and evaluate information and data to test business
processes and internal controls.
- Work with business leaders to identify solutions to problems,
improve processes, and strengthen controls.
- Communicate or assist in communications with the Company's
External Auditors by researching requests, obtaining supporting
documentation from business owners, and performing and documenting
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university
- Certification as a CIA, CPA, or CISA required.
- At least five (5) years of full-time experience in auditing,
accounting, business analysis, or program evaluation and
supervisory or project management experience.
- Masters degree in business administration, public
administration or a related field, or a second certification (CIA,
CPA, or CISA) is a plus and may substitute for one year of required
- Travels 10-20% of the time.
- Considerable knowledge in applying internal auditing and
accounting principles and practices, management principles and
preferred business practices.
- Knowledge of the Standards for the Professional Practice of
Internal Auditing and the Code of Ethics developed by the Institute
of Internal Auditors.
- Knowledge of management information systems terminology,
concepts and practices.
- Knowledge of industry program policies, procedures, regulations
- Skill in conducting quality control reviews of audit work
- Considerable skill in collecting and analyzing complex data,
evaluating information and systems, and drawing logical
- Skilled in relating to all kinds of people inside and outside
the Company; strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Skilled with gathering, documenting, and evaluating information
to solve difficult problems.
- Strong computer skills on Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel,
and PowerPoint) and other business software to prepare reports,
memos, summaries and analyses.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with all levels
- Strong work ethic and high integrity
- Ability to act objectively and independently, with minimal
- Skill in negotiating issues and resolving problems
- Ability to establish and maintain harmonious working
relationships with co-workers, staff and external contacts, and to
work effectively in a professional team environment.
- Considerable skill in organizing, planning and project
management, and in maintaining composure under pressure while
meeting multiple deadlines.Physical Demands and Working
ConditionsThe physical demands are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying,
pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment
such as computers, phones and etc.
- Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists,
hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your
normal working environment.
- Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken
word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and
receive detailed information through oral communication at usual
speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine
discriminations in the nature of sounds in the
environment.Incumbent is required to have:
- Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at
distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform
activities at or within arms reach with skill, control, and
accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer
screen and expansive reading.Incumbent will be subject to:
- Inside working conditions: The change of building environment
such as with or without air conditioning and
heating.#INCORPFrontdoor is a company thats obsessed with taking
the hassle out of owning a home. With services powered by people
and enabled by technology, it is the parent company of four home
service plan brands: American Home Shield, HSA, Landmark and
OneGuard, as well as Candu Home Solutions, an on-demand membership
service for home repairs and maintenance, and Streem, a technology
company that enables businesses to serve customers through an
enhanced augmented reality, computer vision and machine learning
platform. Frontdoor serves more than two million customers across
the U.S. through a network of more than 16,000 pre-qualified
contractor firms that employ over 45,000 technicians. The companys
customizable home service plans help customers protect and maintain
their homes from costly and unexpected breakdowns of essential home
systems and appliances. With nearly 50 years of experience, the
company responds to over four million service requests annually (or
one request every eight seconds). For more details, visit
frontdoorhome.com .Job Category: Finance/Accounting
Keywords: Frontdoor, Memphis , Auditor III, Accounting, Auditing , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!