Posted on: March 27, 2020
Responsible for conducting and documenting the more complex audit
projects independently. Provides or assist in providing training,
coaching and guidance to less-senior internal audit staff.
- Performs audit procedures, including identifying and defining
issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and
documenting client processes and procedures.
- Conducts interviews, reviews documents, develops and
administers surveys, composes summary memos, and prepares working
- Identifies, develops, and documents audit issues and
recommendations using independent judgment concerning areas being
- Communicate or assist in communicating the results of audit and
consulting projects via written reports and oral
- Develops and maintains productive client and staff
relationships through individual contacts and group meetings.
- Provides or assists in providing training, coaching and
guidance to Internal Audit staff in conducting audits and other
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Certification as a CIA, CPA, or CISA required.
- 3 years of full-time experience in auditing, accounting,
business analysis, or program evaluation and supervisory or project
- Master's degree in business administration, public
administration or a related field, or a second certification (CIA,
CPA, or CISA) may substitute for one year of required
- Travels 26-50% of the time.
- Considerable knowledge in applying internal auditing and
accounting principles and practices, management principles and
preferred business practices.
- Knowledge of the Standards for the Professional Practice of
Internal Auditing and the Code of Ethics developed by the Institute
of Internal Auditors.
- Knowledge of management information systems terminology,
concepts and practices.
- Knowledge of industry program policies, procedures, regulations
- Skill in conducting quality control reviews of audit work
- Skill in collecting and analyzing complex data, evaluating
information and systems, and drawing logical conclusions.
- Considerable skill in planning and project management, and in
maintaining composure under pressure while meeting multiple
- Ability to negotiate issues and resolve problems.
- Considerable skill in using a computer with word processing,
spreadsheet and other business software to prepare reports, memos,
summaries and analyses.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain harmonious working
relationships with co-workers, staff and external contacts, and to
work effectively in a professional team environment.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met
by an employee to perform the essential function to this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying,
pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment
such as computers, phones and etc.
- Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists,
hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your
normal working environment.
- Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken
word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and
receive detailed information through oral communication at usual
speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine
discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
Incumbent is required to have :
- Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at
distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform
activities at or within arm's reach with skill, control, and
accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer
screen and expansive reading.
Incumbent will be subject to :
- Inside working conditions: The change of building environment
such as with or without air conditioning and heating.
ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage
diverse candidates to apply to this position. Equal Opportunity
disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
Keywords: ServiceMaster, Memphis , AUDITOR III, Accounting, Auditing , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!