International Tax Accounting Advisor
Company: FedEx Services
Posted on: September 16, 2020
COMPANY: FedEx Services
JOB TITLE: International Tax Accounting Advisor
JOB REQUISITION NUMBER: RC270935
Memphis, Tennessee 38125
* Review, advise, lead and ensure completion of the corporation s
tax obligations in accordance with state, federal and international
laws leveraging specific international tax knowledge and
* Prepare and review quarterly and annual tax provisions for U.S.
tax impacts of foreign operations, including current and deferred
tax reporting pursuant to ASC 740.
* Assist with the U.S. tax compliance requirements of foreign
A very qualified candidate will be a highly motivated, self-starter
who embraces an up-tempo work environment and can effectively
execute the following job responsibilities when challenged with an
ever-evolving set of priorities and circumstances.
* Execute the tax accounting functions for the U.S. tax impacts of
the company s nonUS operations.
* U.S. Earnings & Profits calculations and Deemed Inclusions.
* Foreign Source Income & Expense Apportionment computations
related to U.S. Foreign Tax Credit.
* Review the quarterly and annual tax provision calculations for
nonUS operations pursuant to USGAAP accounting principles as
determined under ASC 740.
* Legal entity current and deferred tax reporting.
* Legal entity effective tax rate management.
* Accounting for uncertain tax positions (UTP s)
* Evaluate, design and implement tax process improvements under the
supervision of the Executive Advisor or Tax Manager to streamline
and rationalize manually intensive tax processes by utilizing
integrated financial, operational, and information systems.
* Prepare or update tax technical summary memorandums for
discussion with management and external stakeholders.
* Research and model impacts of new tax legislation for nonUS
jurisdictions and corporate planning initiatives.
* Ensure adherence to department policies regarding management and
update of work product which is consistent with required SOX 404
SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE CONSIDERED A PLUS:
* Knowledge of U.S. corporate tax matters for NonUS operations such
as foreign tax credits, Subpart F, look-thru, GILTI, and BEAT, dual
consolidated losses, foreign currency considerations, etc.
* Understanding of U.S. international tax attributes - PTEP, tax
basis (inside & outside), etc.
* Knowledge of CorpTax (a considerable plus), Oracle Cloud, Oracle
Essbase, Alteryx and OneSource DataFlow
* Experience leading tax project/process identification, design,
execution and post implementation management.
* CPA or advanced degree in accounting or finance.
* Excellent problem solving, written and oral communication and
* Ability to proactively innovate, create and drive efficiency.
* Strong organization, human relations and communications
* Bachelor s Degree in business, finance or related discipline.
* Five (5) years of directly related experience within a
* Knowledge of large service or business operations required.
* This position will be located in Memphis, Tennessee. Relocation
assistance is available.
* Upload current copy of Resume and answer job screening questions
to apply by close of business (5:00 PM CST) on September 18, 2020
to be considered.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to
work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to
grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you!
Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and
business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and
territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due
to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000
talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx
experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different
lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past
couple of years:
* Fortune \\"World s Most Admired Companies\\" 2019
* Forbes \\"Best Employers for Diversity\\" - 2019
* Reputation Institute \\"World s Most Reputable Companies\\"
* National Business Inclusion Consortium \\"Best-of-the-Best
Corporations for Inclusion\\" - 2019
* Women s Business Enterprise National Council \\"America s Top
Corporations for Women s Business Enterprises\\" - 2018
* Corporate Responsibility Magazine \\"100 Best Corporate
* Black Enterprise \\"50 Best Companies For Diversity\\" 2018
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it
is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If
you would like to make a difference on a global scale while
receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of
opportunities to develop, click Apply and tell us more about
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action
employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed
to diversifying its workforce.
Keywords: FedEx Services, Memphis , International Tax Accounting Advisor, Accounting, Auditing , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!