Company: ASSA ABLOY Americas
Posted on: November 22, 2021
We are the ASSA ABLOY GroupOur people have made us the global
leader in access solutions. In return, we open doors for them
wherever they go. With nearly 50,000 colleagues in more than 70
different countries, we help billions of people experience a more
open world. Our innovations make all sorts of spaces --- physical
and virtual --- safer, more secure, and easier to access.As an
employer, we value results --- not titles, or backgrounds. We
empower our people to build their career around their aspirations
and our ambitions --- supporting them with regular feedback,
training, and development opportunities. Our colleagues think
broadly about where they can make the most impact, and we encourage
them to grow their role locally, regionally, or even
internationally.As we welcome new people on board, it---s important
to us to have diverse, inclusive teams, and we value different
perspectives and experiences.
Are you looking for a new challenge with an innovative company on
the Finance--team?-- Maybe--a job as Staff Accountant in Milan, TN
is for you!--This position will be located at the Ceco facility in
Milan, TN.-- Ceco has one of the largest production facilities in
the industry, embracing automation through technology and
innovation.-- Ceco--provides most types and styles of steel doors
and frames and is one of the few manufacturers able to deliver both
custom and standard doors and frames on the same order.-- Ceco is a
member of the ASSA ABLOY Door Group.--------As a Staff
Accountant--you will assist in preparing accurate and timely
financial statements and documents.--You will also be responsible
for assisting with balance sheet, account reconciliations, and
analyzing financial statements for discrepancies. --This is a great
opportunity for the right candidate!--Responsibilities you would
- Implement and maintain various systems that will capture
historical and projected financial data.--
- Analyze and distribute this information to management in order
to assist in making financial decisions.
- Support Door Group Accounting Shared Services vision.
- Prepare journal entries.
- Prepare monthly analyses to reconcile general ledger
- Maintain and reconcile intercompany transactions.
- Assist with monthly closings in an accurate and timely
manner.-- Prepare journal entries, load journal entries to system
and perform any other duties to ensure monthly closings are timely
- Process Thrive complaints and report weekly
- Lead weekly complaint meeting.
- Research for audits and tax packages.
- Assist other members within the Accounting Department as
required with special projects that may arise from time to
- Implement and maintain internal financial controls and
procedures in your area of responsibility.
- Assure compliance with GAAP regulations and ASSA ABLOY Code of
Conduct What we are looking for
- Bachelor degree with a major in Accounting and/or Finance
required; Master's degree, MAcc, MBA, CPA, or CMA is a plus
- 1-3 years general or corporate accounting experience
- Financial analysis skills
- Broad accounting responsibilities--including general ledger,
inventory control, accounts payable, accounts receivable, etc.
- P&Ls, Balance Sheets and month-end closing
- Multi-task, be a self-starter with good organizational skills,
detail-oriented, superior analytical and problem-solving skills,
and a strong sense of ethics and integrity
- Possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Work--independently and collaboratively with different levels
- Meet a constant stream of deadlines
- Be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Function--in various--integrated software systems such
as--MACPAC, JD Edwards, Thrive, and Cognos.
- Minimal travel required using all forms of transportation.
Let---s create a safer and more open world --- together!AADG, Inc.
is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: ASSA ABLOY Americas, Memphis , Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Milan, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!