Accounting Clerk (77858)
Company: Southern Missouri Bancorp, Inc.
Location: Poplar Bluff
Posted on: May 16, 2022
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF JOB
Processes accounts payable transactions, credit card statements,
and team member reimbursables , while observing internal controls.
This includes review and verification of all invoices for accuracy
and proper approval, check preparation and correspondence
EXPECTATIONS OF ALL SOUTHERN BANK TEAM MEMBERS
- Southern Bank team members are a family, rooted in the
communities we serve and working together to be the best in our
industry, utilizing innovative ideas and strong products. The
Southern Bank Patch illustrates these ideals.
- Ensures the confidentiality of customer non-public personal
information and secures information systems to comply with bank
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Process invoices and check requests; generate weekly check runs
- Scan incoming mail for processing;
- Complete general ledger referencing;
- Complete various duties related to automated expense
reimbursement transactions for team members;
- Ability to understand and follow bank policy and procedures
associated with daily tasks;
- Complete other duties assigned by the accounting
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Good organizational skills;
- Highly attentive to detail and able to multi-task in a
- Good interpersonal communication and computer skills; ability
to operate standard office equipment, including spreadsheets, data
entry via 10-key, and keyboarding.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Building Trust - Interacting with others in a way that gives them
confidence in one's intentions and those of the organization.
Customer Focus - Ensuring that the customer perspective is a
driving force behind business decisions and activities; crafting
and implementing service practices that meet customers' and own
Contributing to Team Success - Actively participating as a member
of a team to move the team toward the completion of goals.
Applied Learning - Assimilating and applying new job-related
information in a timely manner.
Engagement Readiness - Demonstrating a willingness to commit to
one's work and to invest one's time, talent, and best efforts in
accomplishing organizational goals.
Managing Work (includes Time Management) - Effectively managing
one's time and resources to ensure that work is completed
Quality Orientation - Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas
involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of
the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful
over a period of time.
Keywords: Southern Missouri Bancorp, Inc., Memphis , Accounting Clerk (77858), Accounting, Auditing , Poplar Bluff, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!