Administrative Assistant (2nd shift)
Company: FedEx Supply Chain
Posted on: June 16, 2019
Description: About FedEx Supply Chain FedEx Supply Chain, a
subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE\: FDX), is a leader in the
third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio
that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of
innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a
consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement
innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By
leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network,
FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide
flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for
customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and
35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain
manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million
returns each year. For more information, go to
supplychain.fedex.com. -- We Have---.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world---s
most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow
and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health,
vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more! -- General
Summary---. The primary responsibilities of this position will be
to provide administrative support to Managers and/or Senior
Managers. The Administrative Assistant will work closely with
management staff to maintain a current understanding of our
business trends, goals, metrics, and polices. -- This position will
be responsible for---..
- Support all administrative duties for Manager/Senior Manager
with general direction.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations
and other documents.
- Design and maintain databases.
- Scheduling and coordinating on-site and off-site meetings.
- Assist with presentations for meetings, preparing PowerPoint
and other presentation materials as required.
- Handling confidential and proprietary materials.
- Prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously and
follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials.
- Conduct research, collect and analyze data to prepare reports
- Co-ordinate project-based work.
- Other projects as assigned.-- Qualification: You might be a
great fit if---. Education/Experience
- Bachelor---s Degree in related field preferred and 0-2 years of
- In lieu of degree, high school diploma or GED and 2+ years of
- Proficient Microsoft Office applications skills including\:
Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience with database entry, running and distribution of
reports, compiling data to produce reports.
- Excellent organizational skills and high level of attention to
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work in a deadline driven
- Customer service driven
- Strong team player -- Physical/Cognitive Requirements With or
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.--
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend,
stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color
vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. ADA
---FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in
compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals
with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process. --
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer.-- We evaluate
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: FedEx Supply Chain, Memphis , Administrative Assistant (2nd shift), Administration, Clerical , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!