Principal Marketing Communications Specialist
Company: Progressive Recruitment
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Principal Marketing Communications Specialist
- Memphis, TN
- Contract Company Description At Real we're always looking for
new and ambitious people to help deliver exceptional service
levels, change the lives of the candidates we represent and partner
with some of the world's best pharmaceutical, biotechnology and
medical companies. As specialists in recognizing talent we pride
ourselves on not just finding the best people for our client
partners but on our ability to spot the best and brightest talent
to work for us. We are also renowned for providing training and
long-term career opportunities to help our employees be the best
they can be, so they can continue to deliver the expertise Real has
become famous for. Relationships are at the heart of everything we
do and ensure that our clients and candidates continue to work with
us again and again. This ethos is also what shapes how we work as a
business. We encourage and reward knowledge sharing and have
various support networks and international forums to enable our
employees to keep up-to-date with changes happening across their
industries and share local insight to deliver true global
perspectives. Job Description POSITION DESCRIPTION:
- The Marketing Communications Principal within RTG is
responsible for delivering integrated marketing communications
strategies that generate awareness, influence behavior and drive
adoption of assigned therapies, using paid, owned and earned
- This person is responsible for collaborating with product and
therapy marketing teams to create effective, customer-centric
communications that advance business objectives and deliver
- The role also requires building and sustaining strong
relationships with peers in RTG Communications and managing
agency/contract resources. POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES: Reporting to
the Director, Brand/Marketing Communications, the Principal
Marketing Communications Specialist is responsible for the
- Develop and implement integrated marketing communications
campaigns that facilitate the achievement of business objectives in
support of product launches, new programs and other projects.
- Co-Facilitate brand workshops and support efforts to create
on-brand positioning, messaging, strategies and tactics for
- Act as a brand steward.
- Partner with therapy/product marketing partners to ensure the
successful development and execution of strategic communications
initiatives that are cost effective and produce measurable
- Actively manage and track the development and delivery of
timely, relevant content for key audiences across all channels for
assigned therapies. Seek ways to leverage 'real-time' opportunities
to extend/amplify our messages through digital/social
- Evaluate the performance of communications efforts and inform
improvements/adjustments to future initiatives.
- Manage projects, budgets and vendors to ensure the timely,
cost-effective delivery of high-quality, on-brand work.
- Collaborate with peers in RTG Communications to continuously
improve processes, implement new approaches to communication, seek
common opportunities to leverage messages and help elevate the
strategic value of the function.
- Shape messaging and provide counsel/support for campaigns and
programs across channels, in collaboration with business partners.
Identify creative ways to pull through messages and leverage
meeting content to amplify our communications efforts before,
during and after key events.
- Build and sustain strong, collaborative relationships with
business partners, and peers in functions including legal,
clinical, regulatory, reimbursement and engineering.
- Ensure relevant approval processes are understood and
implemented in accordance with the quality system. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Integrated Marketing
Communciations, Communications, Journalism or related field and 8+
years Marketing and/or Communications experience.
- Experience in developing business to business and business to
consumer marketing communications strategies and implementing
programs using multiple channels, including digital/social
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and deliver
integrated plans with measurable results in support of business
- Excellent interpersonal skills to influence strategies and
enable effective relationships across a variety of functions.
- Ability to work with all levels of management and employees,
and balance assertive, diplomatic counsel to senior leadership and
- Experience successfully managing budgets and outside
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional project management, relationship management and
- Ability to work with complex and sensitive information.
- Ability to work independently and excel under pressure and
- Independent thinker. DESIRED/PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Knowledge of RTG therapies.
- Experience with medical technology/medical device industry
Additional Information All your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines. IF THIS IS THE JOB
OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU GIVE ME A CALL AT 646-618-8925 ASAP! I want to
know more about your preferences. If in case you know someone who
might be interested for this, feel free to pass it along. I look
forward to hearing from you! Principal Marketing Communications
Keywords: Progressive Recruitment, Memphis , Principal Marketing Communications Specialist, Advertising , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!