Manager, Process & Performance Engineer
Company: FedEx Supply Chain
Posted on: March 27, 2020
Description: About FedEx Supply Chain FedEx Supply Chain, a
subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE\: FDX), is a leader in the
third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio
that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of
innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a
consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement
innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By
leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network,
FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide
flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for
customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and
35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain
manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million
returns each year. For more information, go to
supplychain.fedex.com. -- We Have---.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world---s
most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow
and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health,
vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more! -- General
Summary---. The Manager, Process & Performance Engineer is
responsible for planning, designing and implementing standardized
engineering practices, quality programs and technology solutions
which enable flawless execution of service and maximize operational
efficiencies.-- Develop, lead, coordinate and implement continuous
improvement programs, systems modernization, standardized
practices, and strategic initiatives in alignment with corporate
goals.-- In this role, you will collaborate with the internal teams
that drive process improvements that support our automation
strategy.-- You will develop the right KPI---s to measure success,
conduct insightful analysis and communicate to the leadership
teams. -- This position will be responsible for---..
- Manages all engineering activities to meet strategic company
objectives including, but not limited to, design, development,
production and testing.
- Manages a team of skilled professionals challenged with highly
complex projects that will drive the most strategic objectives of
the organization with potentially huge impact on profit
- Develop, plan and implement system modernization and oversee a
robust project management process to keep projects on schedule and
- Define and develop business critical metrics and reports to
provide network insights to leadership.
- Technical point of contact for robotic and automation
objectives and project scope.
- Lead the design and development of ongoing metrics, reports and
dashboards to drive key business objectives.--
- Implements and maintains overall engineering objectives and
- Develop and implement automated testing practices, including
integrating those practices using Agile development process.--
- Support and manage a consistent and repeatable approach to
testing, infrastructure and development across a variety of
- Interpret customer requirements, address design and engineering
- Confronts and solves performance/operational issues to improve
- Resolves escalated issues arising from operations and requiring
coordination with other departments. Qualification: You might be a
great fit if---. Education/Experience
- Bachelor---s degree/equivalent in engineering, information
systems, or a quantitative discipline.
- Master's degree in Business Administration or quantitative
- Five (5) years--- experience in engineering, quality, or a
- Automation & Robotics experience is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of information systems design, engineering and
- Quality certification preferred.--
- AWS Certification a plus.
- Project management experience preferred.--
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to achieve strategies
- Strong basic management, human relations, and communication
skills. -- Physical/Cognitive Requirements With or without
- Ability to--follow policies and procedures. --
- Ability to--read,--write--and interpret information. --
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.-- --
- Ability to use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel.
- Ability--to sit/walk/stand--for up to 8 hours per day.----
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e.,--close, distance,--and
color--vision, depth perception and the ability--to adjust focus.
-- -- ADA ---FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations
in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals
with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process. --
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer.-- We evaluate
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: FedEx Supply Chain, Memphis , Manager, Process & Performance Engineer, Engineering , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!