High-tech company is seeking a qualified Software Engineer with
Develop program specifications/detail design documents, code, test,
and debug application programs. Develop complex business solutions
for all areas of the business and participate in
application/systems design including the use of analytical
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and maintain existing software implementations.
- Benchmark, analyze, report on and make recommendations for the
improvement of software solutions.
- Implement software solutions utilizing a combination of Java,
- Plan, coordinate, and execute the requirements gathering,
analysis, design, implementation, testing, and release of multiple
projects simultaneously with minimal assistance from the IT
- Mentor lower level engineers through programming assignments as
- Work collaboratively with every department within the
- Document system enhancements and bug fixes.
- Investigate, recommend, and implement new technology
- Complete special projects or other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Knowledge Requirements:
- Must possess strong mathematical and problem-solving skills, oral
and written communication skills, computer skills, and task
- Must work well in stressful situations while performing multiple,
concurrent tasks with frequent interruptions.
- Must possess the ability to prioritize work, remain on task, meet
deadlines, and follow instructions.
- Must have the ability to work well with others as part of a team
and maintain constructive working relationships within and outside
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate technical
concepts to both technical and non-technical colleagues.
Education & Experience Required:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or a related field or
equivalent on-the-job experience.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in Java/J2EE, OO, distributed
- Experience with Git, Linux, Apache, and Tomcat preferred.
- Strong database skills (SQL/Oracle/PLSQL).
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider
all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected