Maintenance Technician II
Company: FirstKey Homes
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The Maintenance Technician will physically repair homes within a
given submarket. Working with small teams and independently, they
will respond to all assigned maintenance requests and ensure that
they are resolved in a timely manner while maintaining a high level
of customer service and protecting company assets. The Maintenance
Technician will require driving to properties within the applicable
market to address maintenance issues using their own personal
tools. Large tools and equipment are provided by the company.
- Respond to customers in a courteous manner and take
responsibility for resolving customer concerns.
- Conduct all business in accordance with company policies and
procedures and all state and federal regulations such as lead based
paint, ADA, Fair Housing, HAZCOM Programs, and OSHA.
- Maintain knowledge of all pertinent laws and EPA and OSHA
- Complete service requests in a professional and timely
- Monitor the condition of assigned properties and taking
proactive immediate steps to correct any unsafe condition.
- Upkeep of fleet vehicles and inventory.To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalence
- Strong background in residential construction and remodeling in
- Must have a valid driver's license, valid insurance, and
reliable work appropriate transportation
- Experience with drywall and texturing, paint, and basic
mechanicals (but not limited to): HVAC, electrical, plumbing,
appliances, water irrigation systems, stairs, gates, fences,
patios, railings, roofing / ceiling leaks, Interior/exterior lights
and fans, flooring, doors, cabinets, windows, sliding glass doors
- Knowledgeable of codes, municipal by-laws, inspection,
estimating, and planning
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and high level of
proficiency with hand held smart device ( Ipad, etc)
- Type II or Universal E.P.A. certification
- General knowledge and experience on reading, writing, and
evaluating project specifications and scopes of workThis brief
summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other
job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the
incumbent's manager at any time based upon Company need.IND1
Keywords: FirstKey Homes, Memphis , Maintenance Technician II, Engineering , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!