Posted on: January 16, 2022
- Develops and implements methods and procedures for process
control, process improvement, testing and inspection to ensure that
the products are free of flaws and function as designed.
- Designs and installs sophisticated testing equipment and
performs product testing and analysis to maintain quality levels
and minimize defects and failure rates.
- Analyzes reports and defective products to determine trends and
recommend corrective actions.
- Collaborates with supplier representatives on quality problems,
ensures that effective corrective actions are implemented and
contributes to supplier quality improvement programs.
- This is an individual contributor role that requires the use of
judgement in applying professional expertise and is expected to
work independently with minimal supervision.
- Roles typically require a university degree or an extensive
amount of practical knowledge gained through experience.
- Job requires an understanding and application of procedures and
concepts of own discipline.
- The job requires attention to detail in making evaluative
judgements based on the analysis of factual information.
- This job typically requires a degree or equivalent and a
minimum of 2 or more years experience.by Jobble
Keywords: Comrise, Memphis , Quality Engineer, Engineering , Arlington, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!