Senior Lead Salesforce Engineer
Company: Hilton Worldwide, Inc.
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Job Description - Senior Lead Salesforce Engineer (COR013LY) Job
Description *** The location for this position is virtual/remote
***From smartphone capabilities like Digital Key to Hilton
Connected Room that allow for integrated entertainment,
temperature, and lighting controls, Hilton's Global Technology team
is responsible for creating the hospitality experience of the
future - for our guests, owners, and Team Members. Through
innovative technology development and deployment, this team ensures
Hilton has the technology needed to support our continued global
growth while remaining at the forefront of hospitality technology
innovation.What will I be doing?
The Senior Lead Salesforce Engineer will craft and develop
technical solutions on the Contact Center instance of Salesforce.
You will work closely with the Solutions Architect, business
partners, and other Software Engineers to translate business
requirements into functional applications. You will also work on
optimizations to the existing codebase and system architecture,
with a focus on improving operational efficiency.
- Design, develop, test, and implement highly customized
Salesforce applications using primarily Lightning Web Components
and Aura Components.
- Function as the technical lead and provide domain expertise for
Salesforce-related development projects
- Work with internal partners to understand requirements, build
functional design documentation, and develop technology solutions
that align with business goals
- Maintain codebase, resolve technical issues, and find
opportunities for performance and feature improvements
- Remain current on Salesforce.com product enhancements and
- Maintain environment strategy, including procedures for code
versioning, release management, and deployment.
- Maintain detailed documentation on platform functionality and
- Provide advice, mentorship, and assistance to junior engineers
in order to develop staff capabilitiesWhat are we looking for?
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through
the following attributes and skills:
- Experience leading the development and implementation of
Salesforce solutions in an enterprise environment.
- Extensive hands-on experience building Lightning Web Components
and Aura Components.
- Expert-level knowledge of Service Cloud development,
configuration, features, and architecture.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Salesforce architecture and object
- Experience implementing both authenticated and unauthenticated
Salesforce Experience Cloud sites.
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with external systems
using the Salesforce.com API, as well as third-party REST-based
APIs and integration tools (marketing automation, business
- Experience with object-oriented programming languages such as
Java and C#.
- Experience with relational database management systems such as
MS SQL and Oracle.
- Experience with front-end web development using HTML, and
CSS.To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the
following minimum qualifications:
- Eight (8) years of professional experience in Technology or a
- Six (6) years of experience in a full-lifecycle software
- Five (5) years of experience developing custom applications on
the Salesforce platform, including using Apex, Visualforce,
Lightning Web Components, Aura Framework, SOQL/SOSL, Triggers,
Workflows, Process Builder, and Lightning Flows
- Three (3) years of experience in Lightning configuration,
features, and architecture
- The following Salesforce certifications are required-Salesforce
Platform Developer II and Salesforce Service Cloud ConsultantIt
would be useful in this position for you to demonstrate the
following capabilities and distinctions:
- Bachelor's Degree, or Associate's Degree plus six (6+) years of
Technology related experience, or High School Degree/GED plus
twelve (12) years of Technology related experience
- Twelve (12) years of professional experience in Technology or a
- Five (5) years of specialized experience in Salesforce.com
- Other relevant Salesforce certifications What is it like
working for Hilton? The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton :
a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of
world-class brands . Dedicated to filling the earth with the light
and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion
guests in our more than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have
an award-winning workplace culture, and we are consistently named
among one of the World's Best Workplaces. We support the mental and
physical wellbeing of all Team Members, so they can Thrive, thanks
to innovative programs and benefits such as workplace flexibility,
career growth and development, and our Go Hilton travel discount
program. Hilton prioritizes understanding and integrating our Team
Members' unique perspectives and voices-along with those of our
Guests, Owners, Suppliers, and Partners-to cultivate a diverse and
inclusive environment for all. Check out the Hilton Careers blog
and Instagram to learn more about what it's like to be on Team
Hilton! - We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity
at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with
protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to
participate in the job application or interview process, to perform
essential job functions of their role, and to receive other
benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request
accommodation. Hilton offers its eligible team members a
comprehensive benefits package including medical and prescription
drug coverage, dental coverage, vision coverage, life insurance,
short-and long-term disability insurance, access to our employee
stock purchase plan (ESPP) where you can purchase Hilton shares at
a 15 percent discount, a 401(k) savings plan, 20 days of paid time
off accruing over your first year of employment and increasing up
to 25 days after completing one year of full employment, up to 12
weeks of parental leave for birth parents and 4 weeks for non-birth
parents, 10 paid holidays and 2 floating holidays throughout the
year, up to 5 bereavement days, flexible spending accounts, a
health savings account, an employee assistance program, travel
insurance, a legal services program, an educational assistance
program, adoption assistance, a backup childcare program, pre-tax
commuter benefit and our travel discount. The annual salary range
for this role is $120,000-$165,000 and is determined based on
applicable and specialized experience and location. Subject to plan
terms and conditions, you will be eligible to participate in the
Hilton Annual Incentive (Bonus) Plan, consistent with other team
members at the same level and/or position within the Company.
Keywords: Hilton Worldwide, Inc., Memphis , Senior Lead Salesforce Engineer, Engineering , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...