Digital Project Manager Job
Company: Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare
Posted on: March 28, 2020
Responsible for developing, implementing digital solutions for
consumer and patient transactions. Strategically manages a variety
of digital projects from a consumer-centric and marketing and
messaging to consumers and patients. Models appropriate behavior as
exemplified in MLH Mission, Vision and Values.
Bachelor's Degree in Project Management, Marketing, Journalism,
Communications or related field.
Must have at least three (3) years of project management for web
Prior healthcare experience
Certification in Project Management
- Understands user-centric web design and development.
- Proficient in scoping projects, developing requirements and
timelines for web development projects.
- Knowledge of Google Marketing platform, including analytics,
ads and tag manager.
- Proficient in entrepreneurial and innovative thinking.
- Understanding of the role of web development and social
marketing in integrated marketing campaigns.
- Proficiency in project management software including Jira and
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications and database
software applicable to the department.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Possess self-motivational and self-starter skills.
- Possess strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to work well in a multi-ethnic and multi-cultural
environment with students, faculty and staff.
- Ability to collaborate, learn and apply complex thinking.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Manages implementation projects for web development team.
Including developing scope and requirements documents as well as
setting and managing timelines.
- Develops strategies for digital consumer transactions and
engagement across multiple channels and platforms in collaboration
with marketing, information technology, innovation, and operational
- Researches new tools and technologies to stay at the forefront
of the latest developments and innovations in consumer's digital
- Develops strategies for user experience testing for all MLH
platforms for optimal performance, and implement continuous
improvement plans for digital platforms.
- Assess opportunities and implement solutions for marketing and
communications messaging on digital platforms.
- Develops and report success metrics across digital
- The physical activities of this position may include climbing,
pushing, standing, hearing, walking, reaching, grasping, kneeling,
stooping, and repetitive motion.
- Must have good balance and coordination.
- The physical requirements of this position are: light work -
exerting up to 25 lbs. of force occasionally and/or up to 10 lbs.
of force frequently.
- The Associate is required to have close visual acuity to
perform an activity, such as preparing and analyzing data and
figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; or extensive
- The conditions to which the Associate will be subject in this
position: The Associate is not substantially exposed to adverse
environmental conditions; job functions are typically performed
under conditions such as those found in general office or
Nearest Major Market: Memphis
Job Segment: Project Manager, Manager, Marketing Manager, Database,
Testing, Technology, Management, Marketing
Keywords: Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare, Memphis , Digital Project Manager Job, Executive , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!