Company: Wunderman Thompson
Posted on: February 23, 2021
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious
brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology
company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global
scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer
experience. We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the
world;---our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse
perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical
capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep
expertise across the entire customer journey, including
communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production,
and technology. Who we are looking for:-- Wunderman Thompson is
seeking an Account Director to lead the day-to-day management of
the account assignments and have ultimate responsibility for
development and maintenance of strong client relationships. You
assess all concept and creative development for client assignments
and are responsible for adherence and evolution of performance
marketing. You are accountable for well-managed projects, timely
production and specifically for budget adherence. The Account
Director serves as a team lead over several disciplines and is
responsible for orchestrating the interworking of the separate
discipline team leads. This role owns the responsibility of the
growth and development of the client business across all
disciplines. What you'll do:--
- Client - Oversee day-to-day agency performance and
agency/client relationship. Craft growth strategies, concepts and
business development blueprints for client value. Be pro-active in
assessing client needs and demands and delivering added value to
the client wherever possible. Become a subject matter expert in
client's field; speaking clearly to the competitive landscape,
products, services, trends and digital positions within the
client's business. Provide clear instruction as to the goals and
objectives through any campaign or creative endeavor with specific
guidance and performance measures.--
- Team-----Serve as agency champion to pull integrated activities
together for moving the client's business through production to
launch.--Develop and grow client relationships across key
stakeholders.--Generate and review employee generated project
briefs to inspire and guide creative development.--Assess and
recommend tactics and strategies for building efficiencies,
streamlining operations and enhancing the value of agency to the
client.--Build a cohesive team across agency partners, departments,
disciplines and agency offices where relevant. Leading a
collaborative effort to create unified services, communications,
marketing materials and value to the client.--
- Mentor - Grow direct reports to be stronger strategically,
tactically and interpersonally. Mentor and develop direct reports;
identify employee goals and conduct performance reviews
- Process - Ensure agency work follows digital marketing best
practices. Shepherd agency deliverables through regulatory and
legal review process. Accountable for on-time, on-budget completion
of all group projects and the reporting of budget status to
clients. Building budgets and assuring compliance of records
integrity and agency policy guidelines. Who you are:
- A builder--- Entrepreneurial attitude couple with a strong
business acumen. Ability and appetite to bring people together.
Innate ability to marshal people and create gravity around
- Open and collaborative--- Our team is close-knit and supportive
and we're working with a lot of unknowns - you must champion of
team environments that are comfortable and encouraging.
- Optimistic and resilient--- Dig in and figure out how to work
around problems. Yes and why not posture. Takes care of self and
team. Balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
- Ego-less--- We all wear the hats that need wearing, it's a
mentality that makes the team successful. What you'll need:--
- 5-8 years account management experience with at least 2 years
as the client lead of a large brand.
- Experience working in healthcare marketing.--
- Strong experience in digital and performance marketing-- paid
search, social, display, programmatic, SEO, content, UX, etc.
- Strategic thinking balanced with ability to make decisions and
recommend actionable strategy.
- Ability to lead and communicate effectively with cross
- Organized, analytical, persuasive, inspirational,
well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Self-confident, flexible yet takes and defends positions.
- Ability to present ideas, concepts and strategic direction to
senior level clients.
- Clear, concise business writer.
- Good evaluator of advertising and marketing solutions.
- Proven track record of developing strong client relationships.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing
personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and
applications for employment.-- When you click the "Submit
Application" button above, this will send all the information you
have added above to Wunderman Thompson. Before you do this, we
explains what we do with your personal data when you apply for a
role with us, and, how you can update the information you have
provided us with or how to remove it.
Keywords: Wunderman Thompson, Memphis , Account Director, Executive , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!