Posted on: February 24, 2021
CENTRA is looking for exceptional candidates for the following
positions. We review all incoming applications for these positions
for immediate hire as well as keep resumes on file for future surge
requirements. CENTRA provides systems engineering and analytical
services to US Government and commercial customers. We have offices
in Burlington, Massachusetts and Arlington, Virginia. CENTRA is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. CENTRA offers a full range of benefits,
including competitive salary, comprehensive health plan including
dental coverage, company-paid life & disability insurance policies,
401(k) plan with company match and profit-sharing, ESOP, incentive
bonuses, and a generous educational reimbursement program. CENTRA
Technology, Inc. (CENTRA) is an employee-owned company providing
analytic, consulting, and staffing support to U.S. Government
national security agencies, including the Departments of Homeland
Security and Defense, and similar Government clients.
CENTRA Technology is looking for candidates for Division Director
The Division Director is responsible for all personnel and program
matters of an organization with more than 120 CENTRA staff and
numerous subcontractor personnel. Responsible for the overall
success of the Division. Specific roles and responsibilities
include: Program Execution
- Maintain thorough knowledge of individual contract requirements
to effectively monitor compliance.
- Ensure a staff of high quality Program Managers capable of
meeting the requirements of all assigned contracts. Provide or
arrange program management training as needed to facilitate this
- Meet regularly with Program Managers to obtain performance
status and provide guidance on remediation of issues.
- Monitor summary level monthly contract cost reports to ensure
budget compliance and achievement of program profit targets.
- In conjunction with program managers, participate in periodic
program reviews and other performance related meetings with
- Regularly inform Group and corporate management on any
significant program execution problems and remedial actions
undertaken. Financial Management
- In conjunction with corporate finance managers and Group
- Develop Division level annual operating budgets for direct
labor, indirect labor and non-labor resources, monitor adherence to
operating budgets, and implement corrective actions as needed.
- Establish Division level annual targets for labor utilization
and profit at the Division level, monitor achievement of targets,
and implement corrective actions as needed.
- Establish Division level long range forecasts, regularly
monitor progress toward achievement of goals, and update as
- Participate in periodic corporate management financial meetings
to review financial results and develop approached to resolve
problems with financial performance. Proposal/Business Development
- Consistently maintain excellent relationships with peer level
Division customer personnel to ensure thorough knowledge of
mission, priorities, expectations, CENTRA reputation, and program
- Regularly provide existing and prospective customers with
capabilities presentations, maintain CENTRA's visibility and
customers' perceptions of CENTRA as an asset.
- Develop Division level inputs for business development forecast
with identification of specific planned proposals when
- Coordinate the Division's proposal authorizations in accordance
with CENTRA policy and provide Division level approval as
- Monitor adherence to proposal budgets and adjust as
- With proposal team, provide a leadership role in developing
proposal win themes, strategies, execution plans, staffing plans,
and price objectives. Ensure proposals are properly staffed and
- As needed, contribute to authorship of key proposal
volumes/topics, and serve as pink, red and gold team reviewer for
Division proposals and for selected proposals for other
- In conjunction with Group Directors and other Division
Directors, seek and execute cross-divisional and cross-company
- Participate in development of teaming relationships and
partnerships that foster growth objectives. Staff Development and
- Ensure adequate headcount and qualifications of Division staff
to meet Division contract requirements.
- Supervise Division personnel and ensure compliance with CENTRA
policy, staff engagement, satisfaction and development.
- Actively engage in staff planning to meet future
- Coordinate Division actions to define requisitions for new
employees; approve all Division requisitions and hiring
- Maintain open communications with employees and managers to
promote personnel retention.
The Division Director--shall possess at minimum:
- TS//SCI with poly
- 10 plus years of experience in the Intelligence Community
- 15 plus years of management experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher CENTRA Technology, Inc. provides
analytic services and systems engineering to US Government and
commercial customers. We have offices in Burlington, MA, and
Arlington, VA. CENTRA offers a full range of benefits, including
competitive salary, comprehensive health plan including dental
coverage, company-paid life & disability insurance policies, 401(k)
plan with company match and profit-sharing, ESOP, incentive
bonuses, and a generous educational reimbursement program.
Keywords: Hirebridge, Memphis , Division Director, Executive , Arlington, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!