Division Execution Director
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Provide divisional service leadership; suggests tech
improvements to ensure tech projects are completed and implemented,
providing the highest quality service to every customer while
operating with the service standards establish by the company.
Develops and implements strategy to drive increased customer count
and retention. Provide, monitor, assist and ensure associate
technical training. Ensure and monitor compliance with all federal,
state and local regulations as well as quality standards. Take a
proactive, strategic approach to all issues driving service
excellence and quality in the company. Responsible for direct
management of divisional service associates including Field Quality
and Tech Specialists. Job Responsibilities
- Monitors and assists region and branch personnel with technical
specialist support in the investigation and resolution of customer
- Contributes to the positive work climate in the area of
responsibility and to the overall team effort of the company.
- Partners with Divisional leadership to ensure that compliance
is met at all times.
- Monitors on-time pest control and termite service delivery to
achieve or exceed company standards.
- Provides continuing education with regard to changes in
regulations, standards, service, techniques and equipment, company
policy and procedures as well as license maintenance requirements
via continuing education.
- Directs the proper use of the relevant programs to monitor and
ensure maintenance of required training, certification and
- Participates in applicable federal, state and local
industry-related meetings and disseminates the information to
division, regional and branch associates.
- Monitors and assists the Division Vice President with the
required service-staffing levels for the region on a
- Assist senior management with strategy to enable the monitoring
and maintaining of vehicles at their budgeted levels including
ordering and turn-ins.
- Monitors and supports the technical specialist, region, and
branch and service managers on servicing special accounts.
- Reviews and monitors quality assurance audit scores and
establishes accountability system that ensures compliance with the
program within the division.
- Directs the activities of a team of assigned divisional service
associates; responsible for coaching, development, formal
performance appraisal cycle and direct associate management. Job
- Bachelor's degree and 3-5 years of field services management
experience required, or an equivalent combination of education and
- Business operations experience preferred
- Business acumen
- Skill in managing and leading assigned projects
- Skill in organization and time management
- Skill in written and verbal communications, including public
- Skill in group presentations and meeting management
- Skill in providing clear and concise feedback
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
- Maintains relevant licenses as required by federal, state or
local regulations for termite/pest control and any other business
unit products and services
- Maintains a valid driver's license
- Skill with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook,
- Knowledge of laws, regulations, methods, and techniques in area
- Ability to relocate as needed Physical Demands and Working
Conditions The physical demands are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying,
pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment
such as computers, phones and etc.
- Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists,
hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your
normal working environment.
- Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken
word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and
receive detailed information through oral communication at usual
speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine
discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
Incumbent is required to have:
- Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at
distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform
activities at or within arm's reach with skill, control, and
accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer
screen and expansive reading. Incumbent will be subject to:
- Inside working conditions: The change of building environment
such as with or without air conditioning and heating.
Keywords: Terminix--, Memphis , Division Execution Director, Executive , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!