Program Operations Director - RN
Company: RESTORIX HEALTH
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Wednesday, February 17, 2021 Full Time Program Operations
Director At RestorixHealth, our mission is simple---to restore
health and improve the quality of life!
As Program Operations Director, you wholly responsible for the
overall leadership, performance and day-to-day activities within
his or her Wound Care and/or Hyperbaric treatment center and is
responsible for ensuring the delivery of consistent, high quality
patient care and service through a blended hands-on and leadership
by example approach. He or she is responsible for staff management,
team-building, budgeting, revenue cycle management, clinical
operations, hospital partner interaction and retention, physician
management, and professional education/community referral
Take your passion for enhancing the lives of patients and turn it
into a career, join the RestorixHealth Team and APPLY TODAY!
What We Offer:
- Unlimited vacation time
- Internal ongoing educational opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Performance incentive opportunities Overall Expectation:
- Uphold hospital partner reports/operations, directly
collaborate with management and RXH staff
- Problem solve and troubleshoot issues between centers,
physicians and hospital partners
- Manage clinic/operational center employees in terms of
performance, behavioral and training
- Visible in wound clinic and HBO suite demonstrating leadership
- Collaborate with Medical Director and staff on RXH's
Performance Improvement Plan
- Prepare/manage salary, budget and financial objectives.
Maximize monthly program utilization Qualifications:
- Experience in medical sales, process management, leadership,
marketing and referral source generation preferred.
- Registered Nurse, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
experience is a plus but not required.
- Prior experience working with an electronic medical record
- Excellent visionary, strategic, fearless leadership skills and
a "can-do" attitude
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook),
- Ability to collaborate successfully within a multicultural
environment At RestorixHealth, we grow talent. When you join our
team, you have the opportunity to develop your career based on your
strengths and potential, including the possibility to move
functionally, geographically, laterally and vertically. This is a
career destination for engaged, caring, passionate and talented
people who want to make a difference. We are the leader in the
development and management of comprehensive wound healing and
Amputation Prevention Center facilities.
RestorixHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging
diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, national
origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation,
veteran status or marital status.
Keywords: RESTORIX HEALTH, Memphis , Program Operations Director - RN, Executive , Arlington, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!