Commercial Roofing Project Manager
Company: PointOne Recruiting Solutions
Posted on: November 22, 2021
- 5+ years full time construction project management
- Expert in construction project management, financials,
processes, and administration.
- Strong business ethics, integrity, and ability to perform in
highly autonomous environments.
- Strong writing and oral communication skills.
- Strong computer and technology skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all project
stakeholders and local officials.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering or
- OSHA 10 or 30, CPR and First Aid certifications preferred.
- Construction of multi-family, hotel, and multi-building
facility experience preferred. Job Requirements: PRINCIPAL DUTIES &
RESPONSIBILITIES Field Management
- Build rapport with project stakeholders and instill confidence
in your PM abilities.
- Perform all contracted scopes per Best Practices.
- Ensure all work is properly contracted/subcontracted.
- Obtain building permits as required and follow all government
guidelines for each permit and project.
- Adhere to all OSHA and Environment regulations.
- Assist Project Director with change orders.
- Manage site personnel and subcontractors. Drive safety,
quality, and productivity in the field.
- Perform buyout, submittal process, quality control, safety
compliance, scheduling, and closeout successfully.
- Ensure the highest level of customer communication and customer
- Ensure an exceptional customer experience.
- Ensure project work meets the highest standards of workmanship
based on industry standards.
- All other duties or projects as assigned. Office Management
- Ensure all subcontractors are working under a proper
subcontract agreement, per Best Practices.
- Approve or reject invoices as appropriate, with proper
communication with your project team.
- Properly project, record, and maintain all project costs on
- Meet or improve upon revenue and profit margin goals
- Create, update, and present project schedules to customer,
Project Director and VP weekly.
- Responsible for directing, mentoring and training junior level
- Track change orders and all extras on projects via signed
change order form and budget updates.
Keywords: PointOne Recruiting Solutions, Memphis , Commercial Roofing Project Manager, Executive , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!