Business Office Manager
Company: Ripley Nursing & Rehab Center
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Overview: Smile, Youve Found Us! Are you passionate about
caregiving? Would you like to work with the best team in the world?
If so, Diversicare invites you to apply. We build on trust,
respect, customer focus, compassion, diplomacy, appreciation and
strong communication skills to shape the culture in our workplace.
Diversicare team members play a critical role in fostering an
environment of Service Excellence, which we extend to all those we
are privileged to serve. If you wish to make a difference in the
lives of our patients and residents, APPLY NOW! Full Time Benefits
- Excellent 401k plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Time
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Referral Bonuses
- DiversICARE - employee hardship fund
- Pay advancement program - OnShift Wallet Diversicare provides
post-acute care services to patients and residents at 61 skilled
nursing and long-term care centers in eight states, primarily in
the Southeast, Midwest and Southwest United States.Together, with
our team of dedicated healthcare professionals, we leverage our
diverse strengths to provide each patient and resident with
healthcare serves that best meet their needs. It is Diversicares
Mission to Improve every life we touch by providing exceptional
healthcare and exceeding expectations. We are guided to excellence
by five Core Values: Integrity, Excellence, Compassion, Teamwork
and Stewardship, as well as 12 Service Standards. We build on
trust, respect, customer focus, compassion, diplomacy, appreciation
and strong communication skills to shape the culture in our
workplace. Diversicare team members play a critical role in
fostering an environment of Service Excellence. Our Service
Standards are in place to offer support. They lead us to what
matters most to our company: creating a warm, caring, safe and
professional environment for our customers and each other. Our
culture of impassioned service delivery is the Diversicare
- Records cash receipts in the proper company or resident
- Maintains necessary billing and financial information on
resident business files.
- Maintains resident trust accounts and balances monthly.
- Accumulates records from the department managers and
accomplishes the month-end closing, reporting all necessary
information for the Corporate Office.
- Performs and coordinates all collection efforts with the
nursing home Administrator.
- Maintains accurate records of payor sources, addresses,
telephone numbers, etc.; explains bills to residents as necessary
and maintains appropriate back-up records.
- Maintains system for recording accounts receivables.
- Knowledge of reimbursement system, allowable services and
documentation required so billings are accurate.
- Reconciles room and board to monthly census.
- Maintains confidentiality of all information.
- Maintains effective communication with residents, families,
facility staff and business office staff members
- Must be able to meet strict deadlines for billing and
- High school graduation or G.E.D.; two years of college level
accounting courses are required or equivalent experience.
- One to two years experience in accounts receivable or
bookkeeping is preferred in the long term care or healthcare
- Experience managing bookkeeping staff members
- Knowledge of adding machines and computer software
- Good interpersonal skills needed to effectively work with
residents, families and outside agencies. Diversicare is committed
to being an equal opportunity employer. Diversicare does not
discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis
of race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity), national
origin, age, or disability, sexual orientation, citizenship,
marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by law. (EOE)
Keywords: Ripley Nursing & Rehab Center, Memphis , Business Office Manager, Executive , Ripley, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!