Accounts Receivable Manager
Company: Youth Villages
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Youth Villages has been a national leader in the adoption and
implementation of research-based treatment philosophies in the
field of children's mental and behavioral health. Our commitment to
helping troubled children and their families find success spans 30+
years and includes a comprehensive array of programs and
If you are looking for a positive career move where you are meeting
the challenges of life and striving to make a positive difference,
then Youth Villages is the place for you. We are looking for people
with a strong sense of purpose and focus to continually build
confidence in yourself and our organization.Responsibilities:Job
The Accounts Receivable Manager will assist the Director of Revenue
Cycle Management in the day to day operations of Youth Villages
accounts receivable. Must have a strong background in
- Manages day-to-day performance of Accounts Receivable
- Directs assigned tasks and provides assistance as needed.
- Assist in implementing new policies and ensure current policies
are being followed.
- Assist in billing and collecting on all accounts receivable
accounts promptly and accurately.
- Performs other related duties as
assigned.Qualifications:Education and Experience:
A Bachelor's degree and 5+ years experience managing an accounts
receivable staff and managing large accounts receivable balances
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to field questions and multitask efficiently.
- Experience working with large data.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and in-depth knowledge of
- Thorough understanding of accounts receivable functions such as
billing, collections, and posting.
- Excellent supervisory and analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Basic knowledge of 835 and 837 files.
- Ability to motivate staff.
- Experience with various billing systems, claims review process
and working denials.
- Organized self-starter.
Covid-19 Vaccine Requirement
As of October 15, 2021, Youth Villages has required the COVID-19
vaccine for all employees, excluding those with an approved medical
or religious exemption, as a condition of employment to help ensure
the safety of all employees and youth and families served.
Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug Coverage and Vision
2 weeks paid vacation
12 paid sick days per year
11 paid holidaysPaid Parental Leave
Youth Villages is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Youth Villages is committed to not only advancing diversity,
equity, and inclusion in the workplace but also in our work with
children and young adults. We know that children, families and
young people of color can face inequity in child welfare and
justice systems, and we train our employees to build the skills
they need to work with the communities that we serve, as well as,
other employees from different cultures and backgrounds. Youth
Villages is opposed to racism in any of its forms and is committed
to inclusion, equity, and diversity. We believe that respect for
each other is crucial in the work that we do each day.
Keywords: Youth Villages, Memphis , Accounts Receivable Manager, Executive , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!