Company: Hino Motors MFG USA Inc
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Hino Motors Manufacturing U.S.A. Inc. is a wholly owned
subsidiary of Hino Motors, Ltd. (Japan) and a Toyota Group Company.
For seven decades, Hino Motors, Ltd. has proudly manufactured the
number one selling medium and heavy-duty truck in Japan. It also
manufactures buses and diesel engines.
In the United States, Hino Motors Manufacturing U.S.A. currently
has employees in 4 states including Michigan, Arkansas, West
Virginia and California. The Corporate Office resides in Novi,
Michigan. Hino assembles medium-duty trucks at its Mineral Wells,
West Virginia plant. Its manufacturing facilities in Marion,
Arkansas produces axles, knuckles and suspension components for
Toyota's Tacoma, Tundra and Sequoia. Hino's Parts Distribution
Center in Mira Loma, California supplies Latin American and
Caribbean distributors with genuine Hino service parts.
We are currently seeking a Facilities Manager. This individual will
lead the Facilities Team and provide plant infrastructure technical
support including High/Medium Electrical, HVAC, WWT, PCW, Natural
Gas, Compressed Air and Fire Suppression.
Schedule Facility workloads, preventative, and predictive
- Manage electrical distribution equipment. Maintain power
distribution drawings and support documentation. This includes
substation drawings, Arc Flash calculations, short circuit study
- Manage Plant Security systems. This includes surveillance
Cameras, Badge Entry, Plant Fire Alarm System, etc.
- Ensure all HMM safety policies and procedures are followed by
contractors and internal resources.
- Interface with engineering on facility, modifications, and
- Train and prepare work schedule for Facility Technicians and
- Interface with all departments regarding facility schedules and
- Problem solving and continuously improving safety, quality, and
- Troubleshoot Facility Electrical, HVAC, and other facility
- Develop scope documents and write purchase requests for all
contracts required for above stated work.
- Interface with HMM Audit and Legal Staff, as required.
- Provide Primary Electrical Substation operations support to
Electrical Utility Company for plant. Lead communications regarding
Utility (internal & external) and Production utility disruption
- Support day to day facility electrical issues.
- Provide controls engineering support for Facilities systems
e.g. Plant Ventilation Systems, Tank farms, overhead lighting,
substation monitoring, PCW system
- Provide input in early stages of manufacturing projects to
ensure adequate utility supply quality and capacity.
- Develop scope, cost estimates and timing for new facilities
- Execute projects within budget and complete on schedule.
Coordinate project implementation with plant departments to insure
no unplanned production disruptions.
- Work with plant environmental group to develop projects as
required to ensure plant remains in environmental compliance. This
may include monitoring of utilities, maintaining integrity of
containment areas, creating projects to comply with new
- Bachelor's Degree with major in electrical engineering
(preferred) or equivalent training/experience
- 7-10 years of hands-on experience with facility functions is
preferred. Automotive experience highly desirable.
- NFPA 70
- Experience with industrial electrical power distribution
systems rated 13,800 V and below - This includes substations, motor
control centers, busway, power panels, control panels and
- Technical aptitude for design, maintenance, and operation of
industrial building electrical systems
- Ability to read electrical distribution one line and switching
diagrams and documents
- Knowledge of National Electrical Code, OSHA and MIOSHA
- Demonstrate high level of analytical ability, communication and
interpersonal skills required to build relationships with team
members and customers to coordinate project implementation, solve
problems and resolve issues.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and
assignments and have accountability for results
- Experience in project planning, engineering, and execution
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of
- High level of administrative and organizational skills.
- High level of analytical skills to evaluate and resolve
operational problems while working independently.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office (heavily focused on Excel
- Proficient use of AutoCAD
- Position may require sitting for prolonged periods of time,
moving equipment up to 25 pounds.
Hino Motors Manufacturing U.S.A., Inc. (HMMUSA) requires all new
hires submit and pass a pre-employment drug screen and background
check prior to beginning employment.Hino Motors Manufacturing
U.S.A., Inc. (HMMUSA) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO)
to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or
genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HMMUSA complies
with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has
Keywords: Hino Motors MFG USA Inc, Memphis , Facilities Manager, Executive , Marion, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!