Human Resources Manager (HRM) - $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
Company: Select Specialty Hospital - Memphis
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Overview:Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
Human Resources Manager (HRM)
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus
At Select Specialty/Regency Hospitals, a division of Select
Medical, we care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU
patients who require extended hospital care. Select Medical employs
over 48,000 people across the country and provides quality care to
approximately 70,000 patients each and every day across our four
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience
that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment.
Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our
cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being
patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building
Are you resourceful in overcoming obstacles? Are you a
results-oriented team player? If you answered 'yes', consider an
opportunity with us!Responsibilities:We are looking for valued
employees who will be Champions of the Select Medical Way, which
includes putting the patient first, helping to improve quality of
life for the community in which you live and work, continuing to
develop and explore new ideas, providing high-quality care and
doing well by doing what is right.
As a Human Resources Manager, you will manage all aspects of the
Human Resources department in coordination with the regional Human
Resources Director and the corporate Human Resources team, payroll
department and recruitment department. In this role, you will be
part of a group of committed HR professionals where you can utilize
your education and skills while making a real impact as a strategic
- Maintaining and updating employee files: HR, Employee Health,
Agency and Contract Services.
- Preparing and maintaining employee new hire packets and
ensuring accurate and timely completion of the new hire
- Preparing employment status reports for payroll, HR and/or
- Processing and maintaining all workers' compensation claims,
unemployment requests, FMLA and leaves of absences.
- Providing services that include applicant sourcing, recruiting
and employee orientation.
- Establishing employee relations and helping to maintain a
culture of excellence.
- Doing payroll weekly.
- Maintaining compliance for all regulatory bodies.
- Enabling our employees to deliver the highest quality care to
the patients we serve.
- Implementing and driving strategies for keeping each other
- Strategically planning and handling recruitment and retention
functions.Qualifications:Successful employees are inventive problem
solvers who thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Bachelors Degree in HR, Business or related field required.
(Commensurate experience may be considered in lieu of the degree
with the approval of Corporate HR)
- 3 years Human Resources experience required.Preferred
qualifications that will make you successful:
- Previous HR experience in a healthcare facility with exposure
to Joint Commission and CMS preferred.
- Expertise in benefit administration, HR and Employee Relations
functions, payroll administration, and state and federal employment
laws.Additional Data:Select Medical strives to provide our
employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that
happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives
beyond our doors.
- An extensive and thorough orientation program.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance;
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave.We'd love for you to join the
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects
diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees
are treated during employment without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Select Specialty Hospital - Memphis, Memphis , Human Resources Manager (HRM) - $5,000 Sign-On Bonus, Executive , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!