Company: Farmburger LLC
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Farm Burger is Growing the Herd! BOH position available in
Memphis, TN (1350 Concourse Ave):
- Kitchen Manager We are a neighborhood burger joint serving 100%
grassfed burgers. Our chefs partner with local farmers and ranchers
to create a menu grown by the community. Whether we're creating a
burger topped with our pork belly or finding a creative way to use
this year's heirloom tomatoes, we bring our passion to the table.
We are in search of awesome people to join our team. We will reward
through above-market pay and opportunities for quick growth in a
growing company. Learn more about us at . Job Types: Full-time
Salary: $62,000 - $65,000 annual Benefits:
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule Schedule:
- Day and Night shifts
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends Kitchen Manager Job Description : We are looking for a
Kitchen Manager to supervise daily back of house restaurant
operations. Kitchen Manager responsibilities include supervising
the food prep and cooking, maintaining a fully-stocked kitchen
inventory and complying with safety and cleanliness standards. To
be successful in this role, you should be able to manage our
kitchen staff and guide them to deliver quality food on time.
Ultimately, you will ensure all plates are properly cooked and
served. Key Responsibilities :
- Manage the opening and closing of the restaurant,
- Ensuring cooks follow recipes and cooking techniques when
- Checking in orders, or training and directing the AKM to do
- Reviewing inventory to determine if any items need to be
- Reviewing specials with cooks and demonstrating the proper
preparation of any mise en place for specials.
- Attending lineups to talk to the front of the house staff about
specials, seasonal items, and answer any questions.
- Expediting during service.
- Direct the staff in the quick, thorough cleaning of the line
and prep kitchens at the end of service.
- Ensuring that all staff is trained to properly store all food
at the end of the night.
- Direct cooks to prepare and cook food that meets our standards
efficiently. Correct any deviations from proper cooking techniques
or recipes immediately and ensure that the cooks are properly
- Maintain and meet labor budgets through effective use of Buddy
- Ensure kitchen cleanliness, adhering to a regular cleaning
schedule, directing others in the appropriate use of chemicals, and
correcting deviations from standards as observed.
- Ensure adherence to health department and time/temp standards.
Notify GM, R&M, and company chef of any conditions that would
prevent adherence to time/temp standards.
- Maintain and meet Food Cost budgets
- Use equipment safely and correctly and notify company chefs, GM
and RM of maintenance issues.
- Hire and train new staff and communicate progress with KM,
- The safe operation of all equipment, and instruction on safely
moving throughout the kitchen.
- How to read and follow recipes.
- How to correctly and safely use Auto-Chlor chemicals, and clean
the kitchen, including walk-in organization.
- Maintain correct food stocking and inventory levels through
responsible ordering, active utilization of all inventory, and
proper rotation of stock.
- Manage waste through correct portioning, proper labeling and
- Create seasonal specials and ensure quality standards for
specials in daily training of line cooks.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures.
- Be involved and contribute at team meetings.
- Carry out instructions by management and the head office. Shift
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred) Work Location:
- One location Typical start time:
- 11:00AM Typical end time:
- 9PM This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are
encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Keywords: Farmburger LLC, Memphis , Kitchen Manager, Executive , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!