Restaurant Assistant Manager
Company: Huddle House
Location: Holly Springs
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionBecome a part of your community, join Huddle
House! We're searching for Assistant Managers like you. We are
rapidly growing in the Southeast, and we are looking for great
people to grow with us!Benefits & Perks:
- Educational Assistance with DeVry University with complimentary
- Immediate Family Members are also eligible
- Competitive Pay with Quarterly Bonus Potential
- Comprehensive Health Benefits including Medical, Dental,
Vision, and more!
- 401(k) retirement savings with company match
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Meal Benefits
- Paid relocation when applicableOur PurposeHuddle House is
unique in their communities; a special bond grows between team
members in the restaurants and members of the community, a bond not
seen in most other chain restaurants. Our Company Purpose reflects
this unique element of the Huddle House dining experience:Bringing
Friends and Families Together, over Delicious Food, Served from the
Heart.Our Guiding Principles
- Excellence Obsessed
- Service Driven
- People First
- Passion Fueled
- Accountability FocusedOur MissionAt Huddle House, we believe
it's "YOUR HOUSE. YOUR KITCHEN." Huddle House is the place where
the guest is the boss. We're giving friends and families across
America a place that gives them exactly what they want: freshly
prepared food, any way they like it. Whether it's a quick bite
before work, or a place to sit, chat and laugh with family and
friends, we tell guests: "Get comfortable…this is YOUR HOUSE and
YOUR KITCHEN".As a member of the Huddle House Team, you are a brand
steward, the driving force that brings this unique experience alive
to all of our guests and business partners. We take great pride in
selecting candidates for our open positions, and we thank you for
your interest in Huddle House.Position SummaryAs an Assistant
Manager, you will achieve sales growth and maintain company
standards of excellence for your assigned shift by managing the
flow of food service activity, assigning tasks, overseeing cash
control and focusing on providing the highest quality food with the
best hospitality service possible. You will also play a key role in
training your Team Members under the direction of the General
Manager, providing support to the General Manager, assist in
running overall operations, while developing and retaining Team
- Supervising Team Members and Shift Leaders and maintaining the
highest standards in quality, service and cleanliness with a
constant focus on profitability.
- Maintain a cooperative, harmonious working relationship with
management and fellow Team Members.
- Assist the General Manager in ensuring that all (HR) new hire
paperwork, time sheets and payroll data, disciplinary actions, and
personal data sheets are completed correctly and in a timely
- Conducting team meetings as delegated to discuss operations and
- Conducting weekly inventories.
- Controlling payroll to meet company labor costs standards, if
- Controlling inventory to meet company GAP standards, if
- Supporting management team and General Manager in their
- Maintaining reports and records based on company standards and
in full compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Maintain building and equipment via proper operating, cleaning
and preventative maintenance procedures.
- Assuming responsibility for cash for all shifts, including bank
deposits and ensuring that all cash procedures are properly
- Ensuring all sanitation, safety and security policies and
procedures are observed and enforced.
- Ensure personal appearance always meets company standard and
- Recognize and adhere to all HR, sanitation, safety and security
policies and procedures to provide a safe and compliant environment
- Establish a visible presence in the community by visiting
businesses, churches, civic organizations etc. to drive business
and increase sales.
- Performing other tasks as directed by management.Requirements
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Work around high temperatures.
- Work around others in close quarters.
- Able to lift 50-75 pounds comfortably.
- Work with various cleaning products.
- Any Candidate must be legally able to perform the duties of
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including opening and
- Must have reliable transportation and method of communication
with restaurant (i.e. phone or email).Experience
- 2-3 years of experience in daily restaurant operations
- Current ServSafe CertificationKnowledge, Skills, and Ability
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership
- Ability to maintain the respect of your team.
- Customer driven focus.
- Ability to effectively make decisions under pressure, while
delegating tasks appropriately.
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work with others as a team.
- Ability to meet performance and Brand standards.
- Ability to take initiative and solve problems. *New Hires Only.
Expires 9/6/2021. Valid only at Participating Locations. Sign-On
bonus is taxable and subject to 401K deductions, if applicable. **
Restrictions Apply. If a student does not remain enrolled through
the third week of their first session, they must purchase the
selected laptop. See Terms and Conditions for details.
DisclaimerThis job description is not intended, and should not be
construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities,
skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It
is intended, however, to be an accurate reflection of those
principal job elements essential for making decisions related to
job performance, employee development and compensation. As such,
the employee may perform other duties and responsibilities as
Keywords: Huddle House, Memphis , Restaurant Assistant Manager, Executive , Holly Springs, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!