Company: Rinker Materials
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Plant Manager FULL-TIME This Plant Manager requires that you
ensure the following tasks:
- Rinker s regulatory safety standards are understood and followed
by all employees.
- Safety equipment is in sufficient supply and working
- Safety audits and that deviations are followed up and
- Maintenance on equipment and facilities occurs as required and
- Compressing cycle times, lead times, and changeover times within
areas in the plant to minimize waste.
- Providing and executing a process for correcting and solving
problems and improving existing methods in the plant.
- Ensuring each work area is properly staffed, with competent
people, for the scheduled work
- See that every Supervisor or Lead understands the work schedule
and responsibilities for their respected area.
- Providing a visual reporting system to communicate work area
- Oversee company/operations information is clearly communicated to
- Following-through reports and information are understood and used
for those requesting/needing the data.
- Maintaining competence in Rinker s all business systems (JD
Edwards (ERP system), Dispatch App, Reports Module, Microsoft
Software, etc.). MEM-04 WS-04 WS-LC Schedule Shift start: None
Shift length: Monday - Friday Benefits
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 90 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan Qualifications
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old Must have a bachelor s degree or
equivalent experience.Must have 5 plus years experience
successfully managing a manufacturing plant or work center of equal
or greater size in the concrete or similar industry.Must have a
strong knowledge of production management in the concrete industry
or equivalent.Must have a working knowledge of large machine
operation, construction of infrastructure, and shipping and
fulfillment.Must be able to work hours beyond the normal workday as
required by the business cycle, customer volume of business, and
specific sales efforts underway. It has a moderate demand for tight
deadlines.Must have mathematical skills and mechanical abilities to
diagnose and solve problems.Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel,
Word, Outlook and manufacturing/ERP/database systems software
(Syteline experience a plus).Must have a valid drivers license and
ability to travel 5-10 percent of the time to other locations
and/or meetings. About Rinker Materials Rinker Materials Concrete
Pipe Division, a QUIKRETE Company, is one of the nation s largest
and leading manufacturers of concrete pipe and related products.
Founded in 1963 and acquired by QUIKRETE in 2017, Rinker Materials
is an industry leader in product innovation, technical expertise,
high quality products, safety and customer service. Associated
topics: cultivate, management, manufacture, mow, plant, plant
management, production management, prune, ship, watering
Keywords: Rinker Materials, Memphis , Plant Manager, Executive , Como, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!