Director Business Intelligence
Company: Kuehne Nagel
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Are you thinking about improving your career development and
your professional growth? We invite you to join one of the most
successful international logistics organizations here at
Kuehne+Nagel. Our Memphis branch is looking for a new Business
Intelligence Director to join their Road Logistics team. Your Role
Kuehne+Nagel is looking to fill the position of Director, BI & Data
Science within the Information Systems organization of their North
American Road Logistics your department to design, troubleshoot,
and debug software and provide production/ deployment support for
databases, applications, tools, and networks. Your
- As the leader of the Kuehne+Nagel BI and Data Analytics team,
you will lead the team in defining and developing software for
tasks associated with the development, and ongoing support of all
Business Intelligence platforms and related enterprise software
- Youll provide technical and experience to the BI and software
development teams, and will design and implement changes to
existing reporting platforms while leading the implementation of
new cloud based BI and reporting solutions.
- Responsibilities are varied and complex needing.
- Competent in own area of expertise.
- You may have project lead role and manage lower level
personnel. Your Skills and Experiences
- 8+ years progressive experience.
- Broad and knowledge of the software development process and its
- Background in programming, experienced in troubleshooting and
contributing to large, dynamic codebases.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience following computer languages
and technologies: Python within an enterprise environment,
- Experience with database design, creation, and maintenance:
Experience with MySQL - Understanding of best praGNU+Linux OS and
command line operations: Debian and openSUSE.
- Git - medium to advanced experience: Familiarity with
management and CI/CD through interfaces like GitLab, Jira.
API development (implementing and communicating for remote
- AWS/ Google Cloud Platform/ Microsoft Azure - familiarity with
- Experience in Data Science, Machine Learning. Good Reasons to
Join We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits
package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent
training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment.
Kuehne+Nagels general working model is four (4) days office and one
(1) day remote. However, some positions may offer a different
hybrid model depending on the job location, function, etc. The
working schedule specific details will be discussed in your job
interview. Kuehne+Nagel reserves the right to change or adjust the
working model policy.
Keywords: Kuehne Nagel, Memphis , Director Business Intelligence, Executive , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!