Company: Hibbett Retail, Inc.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
00736 Covington, TNLE_301 Hibbett Retail, Inc.Job Title: Store
ManagerDepartment: OperationsFLSA Status: Non-ExemptReports To:
District Sales ManagerSUMMARYThe Store Manager oversees and is
responsible for the store's sales efforts in each department in the
store and supervises the store's overall operation to ensure
efficiency and profitability. Enforces, conveys, and upholds
Hibbett I City Gear's policies, goals, and standard to the store's
sales team. The Store Manager consistently communicates with the
District Sales Manager and the Store Support Center. Represents
Hibbett I City Gear in appearance, attitude, and professionalism
portrayed to employees, customers, and the community. The Store
Manager is knowledgeable in each product area or department in our
store. The Store Manager is passionate about giving outstanding
customer service and promoting the merchandise in stores.ESSENTIAL
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and control the assets of Hibbett I City Gear by
managing their designated store.
- Directs and oversees entire sales efforts in the store.
- Constantly and consistently acquainted with all aspects of the
store including sales statistics, inventory and expenses that
together produce profit.
- Consults and collaborates with District Sales Manager as needed
in establishing and enforcing policies, goals, and procedures.
- Directs staff to ensure all responsibilities and standards in
each department are completed.
- Mentor and cultivate a team of outstanding Sales Associates,
Assistant Managers, and Managers in Training.
- Carry out personnel recruiting, hiring, training, discipline,
- Maintain proper security for the store.
- Communicates with District Sales Manager and keep them informed
as to inventory movement.
- Provides information and consistently and vigorously follows
through on all marketing and advertising plans and stays aware of
- Keeps abreast of competition and new ideas and keeps informed
on community related events, to take advantage of potential
- Produce and give extraordinary customer service highlighted in
the customer service manual, including helping customers as they
enter the store, and helping multiple customers during peak
- Protect the company's assets and financial information by
ensuring the accuracy and effectiveness of internal control
procedures and informing management and/or appropriate officials of
potential fraud risk.SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIESManages
subordinate supervisors and non-management employees, including
Sales Associates, Hub Drivers, Assistant Managers, and Managers in
Training. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination,
and evaluation of this unit. Carries out supervisory
responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and
applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and
training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work;
appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees;
addressing complaints and resolving problems.QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field or equivalent
- Experience working in a retail environment, preferably in
footwear and athletic apparel.
- Experience in managing and cultivating a sales team.
- 3-5 years of customer service experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical thinker with demonstrated business acumen.
- Ability to problem solve and juggle multiple tasks and
- A strong commitment to customer service.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.Hibbett's Privacy
PolicyCandidates will have an option during the application process
to withdraw their application prior to completion of the
application. Throughout this online job application process, you
will be asked to provide personal information about yourself.
information you provide will be utilized and safeguarded.By
clicking the Apply button, I acknowledge that I have read and
use of the same as my Electronic Agreement for purposes hereof. I
acknowledge that I have a right to withdraw such consent at any
time by contacting Hibbett.
Keywords: Hibbett Retail, Inc., Memphis , Store Manager, Executive , Covington, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!