FLOOR MANAGER MEMPHIS
Company: Jumping World USA
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The floor manager oversee the day to day operations of the location
and provides direction and guidance to employees in their assigned
* Ensure team members are trained properly and ensuring all safety
practices are being followed.
* Greet and build relationships with guests and surrounding
* Ensure all operations are tended to daily.
* Cultivate relationships within community (schools, daycare
facilities, sports teams).
* Work as a team to book and reserve events and parties
* Other duties as assigned
FLOOR MANAGER EXPECTATIONS
Floor managers will typically work 5-6 days a week. They may be
called in to help when the business gets busy. Ensure all safety
practices are being enforced. Knowledge of all areas of
attractions. Have that team mindset and be willing to assist in any
area of the business as needed.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
Weekly day range:
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Memphis, TN 38134: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Preferred)
* Supervising experience: 1 year (Preferred)
* Management: 1 year (Preferred)
* Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Jumping World USA, Memphis , FLOOR MANAGER MEMPHIS, Executive , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!