Retail Store Manager
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Be unstoppable with us!T-Mobile is synonymous with
innovation-and you could be part of the team that disrupted an
entire industry! We reinvented customer service, brought real 5G to
the nation, and now we're shaping the future of technology in
wireless and beyond. Our work is as exciting as it is rewarding, so
consider the career opportunity below as your invitation to grow
with us, make big things happen with us, above all, #BEYOU with us.
Together, we won't stop!Job Overview
As a Retail Store Manager, you're ready to lead by example, go All
IN, and rally & empower your team to give it their all in becoming
the best in the world at connecting customers to their world.
Responsible for all operations of a T-Mobile retail store. Must be
familiar with all aspects of retail, including hiring, scheduling,
training, marketing, assets prevention & team leadership. Primary
point of contact for employees of the retail store.Job
- Complete observations of store employees' interactions with
customers, including feedback, to be used in development, training,
and coaching conversations ensuring assigned team trainings are
completed on time.
- Assist with customer-related issues that would positively
impact the customer's experience within the T-Mobile brand &
- Own store success and take ownership for store employees'
work-related needs, store leadership, staffing and scheduling,
maintaining labor controls, marketing, loss prevention and all
other store functions.
- Support operational excellence by observing every store
function, monitoring sales and inventory, manage sales tracking and
implementing new store programs and initiatives.
- Maintain a neat clean organized store environment at all
- Seek to hire store employees who are passionate about building
long-lasting customer relationships and are fired up about the
T-Mobile Brand, and digital technology.
- Support your team through development, training, and mentoring,
driving behaviors that will lead to earning a place in our
customer's hearts and store employee success.
- Lead by example, staying up to date on the latest products,
services, training, and leadership best practices to remain an
expert resource to your team.
- Support team initiatives and create an inclusive
- Responsible for the overall productivity results in the store.
Drive operational efficiencies to help minimize risk and protect
the store's assets. Deliver financial results based on key
performance indicators. Identify ways to manage and control store
- Show your team you're invested in their success through
personalized performance management plans and conversations, as
well as celebrating achievements through recognition.
- Ensure store employees meet and/or exceed defined, monthly
- Meet or exceed sales goals for the store. Education:
- High School Diploma/GED (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred) Work Experience:
- 2-4 years Management experience in retail sales (Required)
- 2-4 years Sales & sales management experience (Required)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Communication (Required)
- Microsoft Office (Required)
- Store Management (Required)
- Store Operations (Required)
- Customer Service (Required) Licenses and Certifications:* At
least 18 years of age
* Legally authorized to work in the United States
* T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19, unless precluded from doing so by
applicable law. The CDC currently defines 'fully vaccinated' as two
weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks
after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require
proof of vaccination, and will consider requests for exemption from
this requirement during the offer phase (1) as a reasonable
accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious
beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue
hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of
others, or (2) for other reasons under applicable law.
Travel Required (Yes/No):No
DOT Regulated Position (Yes/No):No
Safety Sensitive Position (Yes/No):No
T-Mobile's CommitmentNever stop growing!T-Mobile doesn't have a
corporate ladder-it's more like a jungle gym of possibilities! We
love helping our employees grow in their careers, because it's that
shared drive to aim high that drives our business and our culture
forward.If you'd like to receive more information about careers at
T-Mobile, sign up for the T-Mobile Talent Community today! T-Mobile
USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions
concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard
to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,
religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran
status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any
other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or
local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any
of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and
will not be tolerated.Talent comes in all forms at the Un-carrier.
If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable
accommodation at any point in the application or interview process,
please let us know by emailing ApplicantAccommodation@t-mobile.com
or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not
a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable
to respond to non-accommodation related requests.
Keywords: T-Mobile, Memphis , Retail Store Manager, Executive , Collierville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!