Company: Wallace Management Co.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Do you want to start a career with opportunities for growth and
advancement, not just a sales or retail job? Do you love working
with people and providing positive customer service and sales
experiences? If so, we're looking for you! *Empire* *Finance*, a
Wallace Management Company, is looking for a friendly and outgoing
*Branch Manager* who can provide outstanding customer service!
Wallace Management Company manages small loan companies with over
125 branches in 7 states- and growing! We have been in the small
consumer loan business since 1980.
*Why Empire Finance?*
* Low-cost employee health, dental, vision, and life insurance for
full time Team Members
* 401(k) plan including company match
* Paid holidays and vacation time
* Monthly bonus opportunities
The *Branch Manager* Role Responsibilities include:
* Provide on-site day-to-day management and supervision of branch
* Trains new employees and develops their skills and understanding
of company policies and all phases of branch operations, procedures
and laws governing the consumer finance business.
* Keep the District Manager up to date on the overall performance
of the branch.
* Provide leadership necessary to motivate employees and create and
maintain a high degree of branch production by achieving company
* Maintain consistent growth in accounts and receivables through
obtaining new borrowers and retaining existing borrowers.
* Prepare reports as required by management
* Maintain good customer relations
* Maintain internal audits to satisfactory or better.
* See that all delinquent work is completed each day.
* Handle all serious customer issues that require management
The ideal candidate for the *Branch Manager* role will:
* Have 2 or more years of experience in managing a branch or
* Must be able to demonstrate a high degree of self-confidence, job
knowledge, communications skills and organizational skills.
* Must have strong interpersonal skills.
* Should have some knowledge of Spreadsheet software and Word
* Must be able to understand, handle and produce loan
* High school diploma
* Some college preferred
*This position may require occasional travel.*
*Starting hourly rate based on experience: $14.42 per hour.*
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $14.42 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* 10 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Wallace Management Co., Memphis , Branch Manager, Executive , Sikeston, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!