VP Global Digital Transformation
Company: The Juice Plus Company
Posted on: November 26, 2022
SummaryThe Juice Plus+ Company is a $700+ million competitor in
the health and wellness industry, utilizing a unique combination of
direct sales and e-commerce to market our carefully curated line of
plant-based nutritional products and Tower Garden aeroponic growing
systems in pursuit of our mission to Inspire Healthy Living Around
the World. We operate in more than 25 countries and are in the
midst of an ambitious global expansion effort.The purpose of the
role of VP Global Digital Transformation is to drive our evolving
digital transformation strategy, coordinating all efforts across
our internal Digital Product/Technology teams and external
providers using the Cloud, AI, IoT (Internet of Things), Mobile,
and social media to create optimum business results. This role will
map out the major priorities, ensuring appropriate leverage of all
available digital tools, platforms, technologies, services, and
processes while continuing to monitor and evaluate return on
investment. It is also accountable for driving full integration and
alignment between all functions, across Technology, Marketing,
Sales, Partner Support, Customer Support, and Revenue.
- Evaluate our current digital positioning and develop a clearly
defined, compelling, fit-for-purpose, digital strategy for the
companys future; ensuring that all relevant digital initiatives are
fully integrated into the strategic-planning process, facilitating
business needs, leadership and other stakeholder commitment,
resource allocation, and execution.
- Proactively communicate executive-ready strategy, roadmap,
milestones, and outcomes for all deliverables to a global audience
or partners and stakeholders.
- Adopt a laser, bi-focal approach to achieving the shorter-term
imperative of moving things forward quickly, while setting in place
the longer-term conditions of success to support Partner and
Customer Journey / Engagement, Sales Growth, and enhanced User
- Ensure ongoing development and implementation of new innovative
insights, business analytics tools, techniques, and processes.
- Direct and support regional digital/technology teams to drive
sustainable business growth by enabling our partners in the field
to leverage digital channels more effectively and efficiently.
- Use knowledge, insights, and analytics to craft end-to-end user
and supporter experiences that are contemporary, exciting, and
efficient by virtue of being digitally enabled. Work closely with
the Senior Leadership Team to agree on strategic technology and
product goals and devise a tactical plan to achieve those
- The proven ability to collaborate with cross-functional
partners in a large matrixed organization while being a courageous
risk-taker who is comfortable sharing different points of view to
leaders at all levels.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and influencing
skills. Someone who exemplifies confidence and trust in all
stakeholders, from the most junior employee to the most senior
- Liaise and collaborate with suppliers of technical solutions to
ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing, and Operations to define
and deliver new products and enhancements.
- Defines, develops, and reports on digital business KPI-s and
identifies technology trends and evolving social behaviors that may
support or impede the business growth.
- Manage and oversee all third-party providers agreements,
- Min 7-10 years of experience in a similar role designing and
launching digital platforms and leading a cutting-edge digital
operation with a variety of integrated capabilities.
- Proven experience in leading successful digital transformation
- Ability to plan and execute long-term strategy around driving
awareness, engagement, experience, and monetization.
- Significant change management experience in either turnaround
or fast-growth situations, both within an IT, and a consumer
- International experience and appreciation of regional
variations and nuances.
- Accustomed to working in a global environment involving
multiple development sites in various time zones.
- Patience to navigate complex scenarios, collaborating to get
buy-in, and diplomatically challenging the status-quo.
- Have an innovative and disruptive mindset, constantly looking
- Deep knowledge of digital product management utilizing Agile
- Leads Scrum processes and activities, for example, triages,
scrubbing, sprint planning, standups, reporting, etc.
- Expert-level experience with JIRA, Confluence, and PM
Tools.DisclaimerThis job description is only a summary of the
typical functions of the job, not a comprehensive list of all
possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties.Juice Plus is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment, without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national
origin.ID: 2022-1290 External Company URL:
https://www.juiceplus.com/ Street: 140 Crescent Drive Telecommute:
Keywords: The Juice Plus Company, Memphis , VP Global Digital Transformation, Executive , Collierville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!