Company: WINDSOR FASHIONS LLC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
13 Memphis - Memphis, TN
Retail - Management
The Windsor Story
Beauty is eternal. It is captured in the way you feel and in the
way you look. It is timeless. Every generation needs to feel
beautiful. Some things don't change. Some things should not
Helping women feel beautiful has been our mission since we first
opened our doors in 1937. The fashions have changed but the Windsor
dream has not. Icons come and go - from Jacqueline Kennedy, to
Princess Diana to the red carpet of today. Throughout it all
Windsor has made beauty accessible to all women, not just the
From the beginning, Windsor has been owned and operated by
generations of the Zekaria family. Their caring vision of shared
beauty affects everything we do.
Women come to Windsor to find that perfect look that makes them
feel beautiful and we have been there for them for all of life's
important moments - your first kiss at the dance, graduation, the
big interview and the wedding party. Lives have been changed, and
the memories will live forever.
Windsor continues to bring that Oasis experience to you in over 200
stores and through our online shop.
Some things should never change.
Windsor expects great job performance. Job duties are to be
conducted in a safe manner and with ethical work habits. This
includes contributing individually and as a member of management to
meet company goals and supporting our mission statement, as well as
displaying a friendly, respectful and optimistic personality. In
addition, associates must be responsible in complying with
policies, procedures, work rules and guidelines.
Manages all store operations, loss prevention and makes decisions
that directly affect store performance and profitability.
Accountable for achieving store and company overall profitability
expectations in terms of sales, shrink, payroll, and expenses.
Treats customers and co-workers with dignity and respect.
Effectively sales directs by coaching and motivating employees to
achieve personal and store sales goals. Ensures compliance is met
for all company operations, policies, and procedures. Controls
store shrink by practicing and preventing loss.
Essential Job Functions:
- Applies and coaches others on 4 Step Selling Techniques
- Achieves Personal Sales Goals of Black Dot/Gold Star
- Achieves Company KPI Goals and Expectations
- Follows Loss Prevention Procedures and controls shrink and
- Cleans and maintains good housekeeping
- Adheres to Company Dress Code Policy
- Delegates daily operational duties
- Assists in conducting training and recruiting and staffing
- Enforces and follows all company policies, procedures,
guidelines and programs
- Ensures work environment is safe and clean at all times
- Maintains Company Visual Standards
- Makes deposits, holds keys
- Protects company assets
- Any other duties as may be assigned by management
Adheres to Mission Statement Values:
- Works hard and has fun as a team player
- Integrity (mandatory)
- Need to improve all the time
- Does more with less and creates value
- Smiles and listens. Makes guests happy
- Organized and plans in ridiculous detail
- Respects our caring and loyal family
- Minimum 1 year Retail Management experience or 6 months at
Windsor working at a store
- Proven leadership experience, ability to develop and motivate a
team of up to 25 employees
- Able to resolve issues as they arise with customers and
- Communicates well and effectively in a one on one setting and
in a group setting
All Employees Receive
- 40% employee discount
Full Time Employees Receive
- Life Insurance
Frequently stands, walks, observes, communicates and reads.
Regularly moves and pushes. Counts and writes to accurately
complete documentation. Must be able to: access all areas of the
store including selling floor, stock area and register area,
operate and use all equipment necessary to run the store, climb
ladders, move or handle merchandise throughout the store (generally
weighing from 0-25 pounds) and work varied hours/days to oversee
store operations. Environment is fast paced and indoor temperature
*Job descriptions are merely a summary of the position. Duties and
responsibilities are subject to change and may include any other
that management finds necessary to successfully maintain store
Keywords: WINDSOR FASHIONS LLC, Memphis , Co-Manager, Executive , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!