Company: Alutiiq, LLC
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Location: TN Memphis MIRSC - Memphis, TN 38118 US (Primary)
Category: Business Program Management and Administration
Job Type: Full-time
Education: High School / GED
Security Clearance Required: Secret
POSITION OVERVIEW AND PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
(ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS): POSITION OVERVIEW AND PRIMARY DUTIES AND
RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS):
- Supervises and provides technical guidance to multiple craft
and/or trades personnel including HVAC/R, Electronic Controls,
Structural, Mechanical, Fire Alarms and Fire Suppression, Roofing,
and General Laborers.
- Monitors, plans, directs, and controls the activities of all
technicians, vendors, and subcontractors at site
- Schedules work requirements and resources to ensure contract
requirements are met.
- Schedules maintenance and repair for all major utility systems
and aids government representatives requesting access and
information on the utility systems operation.
- Plans work requirements, determine priorities, schedules,
supervises, and directs the work of facilities maintenance
- Sets priorities for routine and non-routine work orders and
tracks work to ensure work requests are completed in accordance
with contract standards.
- Develops man-hour and material estimates to determine work
efficiency and support accurate material acquisitions.
- Develops and ensures adherence to facility and preventative
- Communicates with customers to identify general and specific
work requirements and completes service request documentation as
- Reviews and evaluates maintenance and equipment costs.
- Recommends retirement and/or replacement of units which reflect
excessive maintenance costs.
- Actively participates and supports Health, Safety, and
Environmental requirements to ensure compliance with regulatory
requirements and obligations specific to the contract.
- Ensures strict adherence to safety standards and practices
- Ensures that government furnished equipment, materials,
supplies, and facilities are safeguarded and maintained.
- Develops, updates, and implements site specific plans to
include, but not limited to:
- Cold Weather Plan
- Quality Control Plan
- Staffing Plan
- EHS Plan
- Waste Management Plan
- Spill Prevention Countermeasure and Control Plan
- Confirms that employees are aware of and adhere to standard
timekeeping procedures and that timesheets meet (are checked daily
- Coordinates availability and application of resources for
performance of all in-house work approved and authorized by the
- Provides expert decisions and/or viewpoints resolving complex
technical maintenance and repair problems.
- Ensures that technical guidance concerning objectives, policy
interpretation, and internal procedures are followed.
- Monitors all maintenance work in progress and adjusts work
and/or staff to meet variable workloads and/or changes in work and
- Reviews and approves proposed work schedules and assesses long-
and short-range work plans.
- Reviews plans and specifications for contractual and in-house
maintenance, repair, and construction projects to ensure
compatibility of the end product with available skills, commonality
of components with other existing facilities, and accessibility for
inspection and maintenance.
- Initiates/approves subordinate requests for recruitment action,
interviews and makes selections to fill vacancies and conducts
employee performance evaluations; rewarding and disciplining
employees; addressing employee complaints; and resolving
- Ensures accomplishment of on-the-job as well as formal
- Provides technical and professional expertise, advice, and
opinions on projects of significant depth and complexity.
- Negotiate contracts with outside vendors f executions of
- Manage overall preventive maintenance and restoration
- Troubleshoot and repair machinery to ensure it works
- Manage installation and repair activities
- Ensures inspections for contract and regulatory compliance are
performed and monitors inspection schedules.
- Aids Government representatives requesting access and
information regarding the utilities systems in operation.
- Assists with hazardous accidents to include cleanup and
- Prepares and submits annual budgets and operation plans and is
responsible for program, budget, and fiscal management.
- Evaluates the performance of the individuals within the
- Ensures compliance with existing Union Collective Bargaining
Agreements in the execution of contract requirements.
- Perform Quality Control reviews to ensure contract compliance
and seek out opportunities for improvement.
- Attend Weekly Partnering Meetings with the client.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Possess at least four (4) years of recent experience (within
the past 7 years) as a first line supervisor in directing personnel
responsible for accomplishment of similar operations, maintenance,
and repair work of facilities measuring 900,000 squarefeetor
- Demonstrate experience in accomplishing preventative
maintenance in the following areas:
- Electrical Systems to include
- High voltage switchgear
- Lightning Protection
- Power Generation
- HVAC to include:
- Building Automation Systems (BAS)
- Fire Systems
- Grounds maintenance
- Snow Removal/Ice Abatement
- Painting and Corrosion Control
- Energy/Resource Conservation
- Water Treatment
- Demonstrate experience with CMMS
- Demonstrate experience in Space Management
- Demonstrate experience in Inventory Management
- Demonstrate experience in US Government contracts
- Effective communication and people management skills
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must clear background check
Keywords: Alutiiq, LLC, Memphis , Program Manager, Executive , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...