Posted on: February 12, 2024
United States of America
CAT02: Carrier -Collierville, TN 97 South Byhalia Road,
Collierville, TN, 38017 USA
Carrier is the leading global provider of healthy, safe and
sustainable building and cold chain solutions with a world-class,
diverse workforce with business segments covering HVAC,
refrigeration, and fire and security. We make modern life possible
by delivering safer, smarter and more sustainable services that
make a difference to people and our planet while revolutionizing
industry trends. This is why we come to work every day. Join us and
we can make a difference together.
About This Role
The Carrier Collierville plant currently has an opening for a
Manager, FP&A. The selected candidate will work closely with
the Senior Manager, Plant Finance and Plant Management team to
provide financial support to drive productivity and achieve the
facility's financial and operational goals. This candidate will
also prepare and analyze financial plans and forecasts,
manufacturing projections, and capital investment plans.
- Lead the plant's FP&A function - financial reporting,
monthly and annual forecasting / planning process
- Analyze factory performance; perform manufacturing projections
and sensitivity analysis.
- Coordinate weekly factory performance review meetings with
- Complete monthly financial statement variance reviews of
actuals and forecast and present to management.
- Manage capital spending request process, oversee investment
analysis and work with project managers to accurately forecast
- Manage labor productivity project reviews and
- Directly supervise other employee(s). Carry out supervisory
responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and
applicable law. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and
training employees; planning, assigning and directing work;
appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees;
addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Manage a Financial Analyst - Lead and develop an analyst,
oversee their financial reporting, month end closing and account
reconciliation responsibilities. In particular, the manager will
also work closely with the analyst to accurately accrue factory and
- Ensure preparation of financial information is in accordance
with GAAP & Sarbanes-Oxley and prepare company for internal &
- Perform Ad-hoc analysis as needed for finance and plant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance
- 5+ years' experience in financial planning & analysis
(FP&A) in a manufacturing environment
- Supervisory experience and ability to lead and develop
- Ability to work cross-functionally and provide financial
leadership across the organization.
- Exceptional computer, analytical, and problem solving skills;
computer skills, at a minimum, should include demonstrated
proficiency in using Excel and PowerPoint. HFM/Hyperion Financial
Management and SAP preferred.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to concisely and
effectively report on analysis both orally and in written
- Successful applicants will be able to manage multiple and
conflicting priorities under tight deadlines, be detail oriented,
and be well organized.
- Strong presentation skills, with the ability to analyze and
present data to management for review
- Knowledge of US GAAP & Sarbanes-Oxley
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age
or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice
Keywords: Carrier, Memphis , Manager, FP&A, Executive , Collierville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!