Managing Director - Global Infrastructure
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Client:Sedgwick Claims Management Services, Inc.Title: Managing Director Global InfrastructureDuration: Direct HireLocation: 1100 Ridgeway Loop Road, Suite 200, Memphis, TN 38120THIS POSITION REPORTS DIRECTLY TO THE CIOEDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in computer science, management information systems, engineering or related discipline with an IT focus required. Advanced technical or business degree preferred. Fifteen (15) years of technology management experience with large-scale infrastructure systems experience requiredEight (8) years of management experience at a department level involved in strategic and tactical planning, personnel and financial management.DUTIES:
- Responsible for strategic and tactical direction for all areas within responsible domains.
- Responsible for off-shore and on-shore vendor relationships engaged with strategic project execution and planning including directing the provision of infrastructure technology vendors, optimizing costs and improving performance.
- Establishes and monitors standards of excellence and strategic plans for data center, data processing and storage, networking, and communications technology operations. Appropriately leverages cloud services.
- Responsible for the management of escalated outages including root cause analysis and mitigation.
- Performs feasibility studies and directs the enterprise architecture and software development teams to define strategies and direction for future infrastructure projects establishing best practices, and monitoring customer service.
- Responsible for researching, recommending and advocating innovative infrastructure solutions, tools and resources to improve efficiency, productivity and competitiveness.
- Responsible for planning budgets for large complex projects and executing on plans to budget. Manages departmental budget, including enterprise IT costs, software licensing, upgrades and renewals.
- Supports IT security requirements and priorities.
- Directs the implementation, change management and support of global infrastructure anticipating and aligning to the organization s strategic goals.
- Develops roadmap and planning for large complex multi-year projects.
- Promotes positive client/prospect relations, including sales support.
- Prepares and provides executive steering committee updates for senior leadership.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization's quality program(s).
- Travels as required.
- Administers company personnel policies in all areas and follows company staffing standards and training recommendations.
- Interviews, hires and establishes colleague performance development plans; conducts colleague performance discussions.
- Provides support, guidance, leadership and motivation to promote maximum performance.
- Plans for staffing needs including succession, bench-strength, and new business.
- Establishes business plan with goals and objectives for the area.SKILLS:
- Ability to manage third parties for superior outcomes and customer service
- Ability to develop efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems
- Thorough knowledge of the implications of relevant current laws and regulations
- Knowledge of technologies including server platforms, network, security, storage, and business applications
- Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Leadership/management/motivational skills including the ability to lead multidiscipline, high performance, geographically dispersed work teams/groups
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to delegate responsibilities and duties
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance CompetenciesBest,Kushal ShahAPN Software Service INCkushal@apninc. com
Keywords: apninccom, Memphis , Managing Director - Global Infrastructure, Executive , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!