Program Manager, Tissue Recovery
Company: Integra LifeSciences
Posted on: July 14, 2019
Integra LifeSciences, a world leader in medical technology, is
dedicated to limiting uncertainty for surgeons, so they can
concentrate on providing the best patient care. Integra offers
innovative solutions in orthopedic extremity surgery, neurosurgery,
reconstructive and general surgery, and regenerative wound care.
Integra's orthopedic products include devices and implants for foot
and ankle, hand and wrist, shoulder and elbow, tendon and
peripheral nerve protection and repair. Integra is a leader in
neurosurgery, offering a broad portfolio of implants, devices,
instruments and systems used in neurosurgery, neuromonitoring,
neurotrauma, and related critical care. Integra's Tissue
Technologies is an in-patient and outpatient Regenerative product
portfolio, which includes products for wound care, burns, abdominal
reconstruction, and plastic & reconstructive surgery. In the United
States, Integra is a leading provider of surgical instruments to
hospitals, surgery centers and alternate care sites, including
physician and dental offices.Founded in 1989 Integra is
headquartered in Plainsboro, New Jersey and has over 4,500
employees worldwide. Integra's common stock is listed on The NASDAQ
Stock Market under the symbol "IART." The Program Manager, Tissue
Recovery is responsible for partnering with Director, Recovery
Services on development of clinical programs and tissue recovery
process. The incumbent will be accountable for planning and
implementing, the tissue recovery programs as well as supporting
the tissue supply increase by partnering directly with hospitals,
large OB-GYN practices and third-party contacts. Responsible for
achieving and maintaining high donation rates in all assigned
hospitals, OB-GYN practices and third-party contacts. This role
provides support to ensure hospital and physician experiences are
consistent and the highest level of quality service and outcome is
achieved. Key role in training and credentialing of the Tissue
- Key elements will include developing program strategy, project
management of the supply expansion, KOL engagement and contracting,
clinical training for HCP's, clinical qualification and
implementation for sourcing, consumer education/awareness.
- Assess process and procedure of tissue procurement methods in
order to maximize results. Evaluate new options to streamline
process in the clinical aspect from hospital to lab. Partner with
internal matrix teams (ex. medical, procurement, quality) to
execute the initiatives. Manage cost improvement initiative.
- Support new targeted hospitals initial presentation development
and contracting proposals. Lead clinical resource during
- Manage third party supply process.
- Develop opportunities to increase donations. Build a value
proposition for all stake holders. Identify and propose new
projects, which will increase the supply of tissue in addition to
broadening the recovery efforts. Manage tissue inventory to meet
- Assist with research and procurement activities to support
direct hospital logistics for hospitals and for third party.
- Gather and assist in the analysis of data regarding Tissue
Recovery. Strives to continuously build knowledge of current Tissue
suppliers, industry intelligence and potential markets (e.g.
attends webinars, trade shows, reads publications).
- Identify and define data regarding Tissue Recovery. Develop
technology to provide transparency and accessibility to information
to include placenta tracking tool for team (hospital, physician and
- Support - RCT team in patient education materials in
development and positioning. Partner with Corporate Marketing to
ensure relevant materials are available for distribution to
hospitals, OB-GYN office and third-party affiliates.
- Support physician practice in services.
- B.A or B.S Required, Business, Engineering or Biology/Science
degree is desirable.
- Experience working in OB/GYN environment is required.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is strongly preferred.
- 8-10 years' experience within a Medical Devices Organization,
Pharmaceutical Manufacturing environment, or hospital/doctor's
office is required.
- Experience in leading multiple cross-functional project teams
simultaneously with the ability to support contractors, vendors and
- Must be a strategic thinker, with superior influence,
interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills. Must
have demonstrated effective communication skills with customers or
- Experience in program management and/or supply chain is
- Must be able to work independently with proven ability to
rapidly adjust to new environments.
- Strong leadership skills, integrity based, with team-focused
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite –Word,
Excel, Visio, and Project.
Keywords: Integra LifeSciences, Memphis , Program Manager, Tissue Recovery, Executive , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!