Float Registered Nurse (RN #)
Company: Ironside Human Resources
Posted on: September 10, 2020
Acute Care opening in Memphis, Tennessee. Acclaimed hospital
located close to Memphis, TN has an excellent opportunity for
full-time, permanent, Float Nurse! This position comes with a $5k
relocation assistance package SALARY: $22.83 - $35.43/hourly Float
- Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position
- Setting: hospital, community based
- Relocation assistance provided with this opportunity(over 75
- Weekend differential provided (Friday - Sunday) $2.00/hour
- Evening/Nightshift differential $3.50/hr
- On call differential $3.60/hr
- All differentials are STACKABLE
- Day and night shifts available, 12-hour shifts
- Float Nurse is responsible for the delivery of patient care
through the nursing process of assessment, nursing diagnosis,
planning and implementation.
- Excellent Administration team and Nursing Leadership!
- Great culture within the hospital.
- Pay is dependent on years of relevant experience
- Float Registered Nurse candidates must have prior acute care or
critical care experience. Float Registered Nurse Qualifications:
- Must have at least an Associate Degree from an accredited
Nursing program, BSN preferable
- Must have current Tennessee Registered Nurse license / compact
license or be willing to obtain one.
- Must be certified in BLS, ACLS upon hire and maintain
- Must have at least 1 year of work experience in an acute
care/critical care setting.
- Must have strong communication skills and be a team player The
- Birthplace of Country music
- Beautiful scenic views
- Great place to raise a family
- Low crime, and low cost of living
- Low Covid cases
- Wonderful school system
Keywords: Ironside Human Resources, Memphis , Float Registered Nurse (RN #), Healthcare , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!