Chief of Pediatric Urology (Physician #)
Company: Merritt Hawkins
Posted on: September 14, 2020
Job Description & Requirements
Chief of Pediatric Urology in Tennessee
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $.00
Merritt Hawkins has partnered with Le Bonheur Children's Hospital
and the Department of Urology at the University of Tennessee Health
Science Center and together invite you to consider an opportunity
to serve as Division Chief of Pediatric Urology. The successful
candidate will be a proven physician leader with strong leadership
experience and a track record of demonstrated excellence in
education, research, and clinical care.
Leadership Position Highlights
- The Division Chief will embrace the goal of advancing the
Pediatric Urology Division and promoting excellence through patient
care, practice innovation, research, and education.
- Will enhance faculty and staff engagement through focused
attention on recruitment, retention, career development, and highly
- Further advance the development, outreach & reputation of an
already highly regarded Pediatric Urology Division at UTHSC Le
Bonheur and continue strong cooperation with both the Adult Urology
Residency Program at UTHSC and St. Jude Children's Hospital.
- The successful MD/DO or MD/DO/ Ph.D. candidate will bring a
sustained record of leadership accomplishment, operational
expertise, and scholarly activity and will be qualified at the rank
of Associate or Full Professor, and will be certified by the
American Board of Urology and eligible for an unrestricted medical
license in the state of Tennessee.
Top Ranked Academic Pediatric Urology Division
- Le Bonheur Children's Hospital, a 255-bed, free-standing
tertiary care facility, has been a Best Children's Hospital by U.S.
News & World Report for an eighth consecutive year.
- Pediatric Urology Division is currently ranked #14 by U.S. News
& World Report .
- Division comprised of three full-time faculty with diverse
clinical & investigative interests, two fellows, two nurse
practitioners, and strong ancillary support staff.
- Division is supported by a comprehensive, world-class faculty
of pediatric sub-specialists.
- Access to the very latest robotic surgical technology.
- An efficient modified block surgical scheduling system allows
for ease of scheduling surgical cases.
- Excellent salary and fantastic state-supported
Enjoy Four Seasons Living in One of the Southeast's Most Vibrant
- Ditch your snow shovel - you won't be needing it here.
- World-renowned jazz, blues, arts, and entertainment.
- Revitalized historic neighborhoods are now bustling meccas for
retail, music, microbreweries, and award-winning restaurants.
- Extremely low cost of living - no state income tax.
- Home to FedEx and many other Fortune 500 companies.
- Visit museums, arts centers, symphony, ballet, opera, and
- Extensive Mississippi Riverfront provides myriad of outdoor
activities including hiking, fishing, and boating, with a city-wide
emphasis on large annual music and food festivals.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent
physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any
other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician
employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also
recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN
Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We
encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Keyphrases: medical faculty jobs, medical research jobs,
biostatistics faculty jobs
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins, Memphis , Chief of Pediatric Urology (Physician #), Healthcare , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!