Registered Nurse - Endo GI - 13 Week Contract
Company: Jackson Nurse Professionals
Posted on: November 20, 2020
An exciting opportunity is open for a Registered Nurse with
experience diagnosing and caring for patients suffering from
digestive system and gastrointestinal tract issues for a 13 week
contract at a reputable area hospital.
We've been helping talented nurses like you make valuable
contributions to hospitals across the U.S. since 2006. Your goals
are our goals.
- Current state license in good standing with State License
- 12 months ENDO/GI experience in an acute-care setting within
the last 3 years.
- At minimum, current BLS required (certifications vary by
location - job may require ACLS).
- Medical Records.
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Cigna health insurance.
- Customized Travel & Salary Package built specifically for you
that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement,
and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won't leave you in the dark
about where you're going or what you're getting.
Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you
more information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings and
locations that matter most to you.
Keywords: Jackson Nurse Professionals, Memphis , Registered Nurse - Endo GI - 13 Week Contract, Healthcare , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!