Generous Base + Differentials! - Experienced RN - Float Pool - FT-PT-P
Company: Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare
Posted on: November 22, 2020
Location: Memphis, TN, USCompany: Methodist Le Bonheur
HealthcareSummary Responsible for the nursing care of patients
requiring specialized judgment and skill. This judgment and skill
is based on knowledge of the natural, behavioral and nursing
sciences and humanities as the basis for application of the nursing
process in wellness and illness care. The RN works throughout the
hospital(s), floating to a variety of nursing units to assist in
staffing clinical nursing positions, and is available for
assignment on an ad hoc basis. Models appropriate behavior as
exemplified in MLH Mission, Vision and Values.
Education/Experience/Licensure Education/Formal TrainingWork
ExperienceCredential/LicensureREQUIRED:Bachelor's degree or higher
in nursing from an accredited programAt least two (2) years' recent
nursing experience in acute care.Demonstrates knowledge, skills,
and modality specific competencies for care of the patient
population served.Licensed to practice as a professional nurse in
the state(s) where work is performed, or compact license.Effective
June 1, 2018: All new hires and transfers are required to have BLS
certification.PREFERRED: N/AAdditional certifications may be
required based on area of assignment (such as ACLS,
- Available to work a flexible schedule according to agreed
- Must be able to travel independently to assigned
- Applies nursing knowledge and skills, and maintains clinical
competencies as required to float to various nursing units.
- Analytical skills necessary to assess complex patient
conditions effectively and to develop comprehensive plans of
- Synthesizes multiple sources of information to assist in the
resolution of human responses to complex problems.
- Skill and proficiency in applying highly technical principles,
concepts and techniques, which are central to the nursing
profession. Key Job Responsibilities
- Provides Practice Excellence through specialized nursing
assessment, care, evaluation and education to patients and families
in assigned units throughout the hospital(s).
- Promotes evidence-based practice by using research to develop,
implement and evaluate process standards, such as plans of care,
protocols and guidelines.
- Provides Leadership Excellence in clinical practice area.
- Demonstrates a commitment to Learning Excellence through
professional development and clinical expertise.
- Demonstrates Role Clarity through professional competence,
expertise, and knowledge, and supports the nursing profession
through role modeling and fostering an environment of growth and
- Promotes Cultural Excellence with recognition and appreciation
for cultural, ethnic, and generational diversity. Physical
- Must have a flexible schedule and be available to work shifts
according to agreed commitment level.
- The physical activities of this position may include climbing,
pushing, standing, hearing, walking, reaching, grasping, kneeling,
stooping, and repetitive motion.
- Must have good balance and coordination.
- The physical requirements of this position are: medium work -
exerting up to 50 lbs. of force occasionally and/or up to 25 lbs.
of force frequently.
- The Associate is required to have close visual acuity including
color, depth perception, and field of vision to perform an
activity, such as assessing patients, preparing and analyzing data
and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; or
- Frequent invasive and non-invasive patient contact.
- Exposure to patient body fluids as well as exposure to
hazardous or poisonous materials.
- Ability to react quickly to emergency situations.
Keywords: Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare, Memphis , Generous Base + Differentials! - Experienced RN - Float Pool - FT-PT-P, Healthcare , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!