Rad Tech I, North Cath Lab/ FT Days 10 hour shift with On Call - North Job
Company: Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Location: Memphis, TN, USSummary The Rad Tech I is responsible
for operating imaging equipment to perform procedures to a
specified patient population. Models appropriate behavior as
exemplified in MLH Mission, Vision and
Values.Education/Experience/Licensure Education/Formal TrainingWork
ExperienceCredential/LicensureREQUIRED:Completion of a formal
educationprogram in radiography accredited by a mechanism
- Certification and registration as R.T.(R) ARRT.
- State license in accordance with regulations in thestate where
work is performed.
- Effective June 1, 2018: New Hires and Current Associates are
required to have BLS Certification. PREFERRED:
N/AN/AN/ASUBSTITUTIONS ALLOWED:N/AN/ANew graduates of an accredited
radiography program without ARRT primary certification MUST obtain
certification and registry as an R.T.(R)(ARRT) within one year of
date of graduation from an approved
- Basic knowledge of radiographic equipment and imaging
- Ability to effectively relate and communicate with internal and
- Basic knowledge of radiology information systems (RIS, HIS, and
PACS preferred). Key Job Responsibilities
- Performs quality radiologic procedures using appropriate
technical and safety methods.
- Responsible for monitoring and ensuring compliance with
regulatory requirements, quality standards, compliance activities,
and policies and procedures.
- Effectively manages resources such as supplies and equipment.
Plans work and completes job responsibilities in an efficient and
- Demonstrates professional work behavior and excellent customer
service routinely in all interactions. Physical Requirements
- Ability to understand moderately complex written materials,
such as technical manuals.
- Ability to work without direct supervision and to exercise
- Invasive and non-invasive patient contact throughout shift.
- Possible exposure to patient body fluid as well as hazardous
and poisonous materials.
- Ability to make procedural decisions and judgments, organize
multiple tasks and projects and maintain control of workflow.
- Ability to read, write and communicate both orally and written
to internal and external customers.
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs. and push and pull 200 lbs.
periodically throughout shift
- Normal vision including color vision and night vision.
- Ability to stand, walk, climb stairs, sit in one place, squat
and kneel periodically throughout shift.
- Ability to reach, bend, and twist periodically throughout
- Must have good balance and coordination. and good hand
- Must have good use of hands and feet together for repetitive,
- Must have good use of hands for gripping and squeezing, as well
as repetitive hand and wrist motion. PI176920393
Keywords: Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare, Memphis , Rad Tech I, North Cath Lab/ FT Days 10 hour shift with On Call - North Job, Healthcare , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!