Nursing Aide - CNA Up to $21/hr - Offering FREE Next Day Pay!
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The future of nursing is now! If you're a Certified Nursing
Assistant (CNA), you can now easily add part-time work into your
unpredictable schedule or find full-time nursing positions when you
join the ShiftMed team of nursing assistants. Whether you're a
nursing assistant with years of experience or just starting out,
you can look towards ShiftMed to help you advance your career!
What Makes ShiftMed different?
* We offer our Nursing Assistants / CNAs Guaranteed Shifts! This
means that for select shifts, once a facility confirms your slot -
even if they cancel on you last minute, you'll be paid in full for
that entire shift. -
* We pay our CNAs 20% more than the local avg. hourly rates (PLUS
* You have 100% control over each and every CNA shift you claim and
work - with no shift minimums! -
* Working with us is fun! We provide ample opportunities for you to
participate in our many contests, sweepstakes, and drawings for
extra cash in your pocket! -
* Don't wait a week to get paid, with ShiftMed's Next Day Pay -,
you can now request payment the business day after your shift, sent
directly to your account, for free (no fees).
Certified Nursing Aide (CNA) Benefits:
* Next Day Pay -!
* Guaranteed Shifts - (which means guaranteed pay!)
* Competitive Pay -
* Full-time and Part-time Work
* Flexible Contracts
* Paid Sick Days
* Overtime Pay
* Direct Deposit
* Self-Scheduled Shifts
* 24/7 Team Support
* Ride Assistance
* Incentive Bonus Programs
* Holiday Promotional Contests
* And Much More! -
ShiftMed Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) Requirements:
The primary role is to protect, sustain, and nurture the elders by
providing assistance with activities of daily living and meeting
other needs as required. Must truly have a desire to care for the
* Must be mature and career-minded
* Must have a Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) Certification for the
state of employment
* Must be able to push, pull, move and/or lift a minimum of 50
pounds to a minimum height of 3 feet.
* Performs patients' baths, oral hygiene, nail care, foot care,
skincare, dressing, feeding, toileting and elimination, and
* Measures vital signs accurately
* Notifies the Supervisory Nurse when a patient complains of
* Positions patient in bed with proper body alignment
* Assists patient with ambulation as necessary
* Performs all aspects of patient care in an environment that
optimizes patient safety -
* Identifies and communicates abnormal findings to the Supervisory
* Documents care rendered appropriately and timely
* Reports to the selected facility and is prepared to work on time
* Adheres to facility standards as applicable
* Wear Agency identification
* Complies with Agency policies, procedures, and reporting
* The CNA must be able to fulfill all responsibilities and duties
of the job description as posted
Apply Now to start our easy CNA credentialing process!
ShiftMed adheres to CMS and local Department of Health guidance on
Covid-19 vaccinations. Healthcare professionals (HCPs) must be up
to date on all recommended Covid-19 vaccinations, including a
booster dose when required. HCPs who are not up to date on Covid-19
vaccination doses may be required to undergo weekly testing and
comply with mask mandates at ShiftMed's client facilities.
-Vaccinated workers may still be subject to regular Covid-19
symptom screenings including temperature and symptom checks.
ShiftMed is committed to offering nurses a platform that helps them
build a flexible schedule by bringing together hundreds of shifts
to choose from. Rates offered may differ based on the location of
assisted living, skilled nursing facilities, and hospitals that
we've partnered up with. All advertised rates reflect the average
wages ShiftMed's partner facilities are currently offering. Hourly
rates fluctuate throughout each week and depending on the facility
you schedule shifts with.
Keywords: ShiftMed, Memphis , Nursing Aide - CNA Up to $21/hr - Offering FREE Next Day Pay!, Healthcare , Crawfordsville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!