Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Company: Collierville Nursing and Rehabilitation
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Collierville Nursing and Rehabilitation - Collierville Nursing
and Rehab is seeking Part Time CNA's!!
Excited to announce we now offer DailyPay andNEW wage grid!
Weekend Warrior Program!
All Shifts Available
Shift differentials available
Earn Quarterly Raises!
CNA's are responsible for the following:
- Attend to the individual needs of residents, including bathing,
feeding, dressing, and ambulating.
- Responsible for taking and recording patient vital signs
lifting, moving and transporting residents, using proper body
- Recognizing and reporting changes in resident conditions to a
nurse management. Asking appropriate questions to clarify
- Communicate and interact effectively and tactfully with the
residents, visitors, families, peers and supervisors.
- Reporting abnormal changes or patterns to nursing
- Demonstrating the ability to assist the nurse with various
duties as directed.
- At least one year of experience as a CNA in a Long Term Care
setting is highly preferred.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Certified Nursing Aide
- Must possess and maintain a current state certification as a
- Must be able to pass a Drug Screening
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Facility is an equal opportunity employer. The Facility does
not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap,
disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national
origin, veteran status, or any other characteristic(s) protected by
federal, state, and local laws. The Facility will also make
reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with
disabilities should a request for an accommodation be made. A key
part of this policy is to provide equal employment opportunity
regarding all terms and conditions of employment and in all aspects
of a person's relationship with the Facility including recruitment,
hiring, promotions, upgrading positions, conditions of employment,
compensation, training, benefits, transfers, discipline, and
termination of employment.
Keywords: Collierville Nursing and Rehabilitation, Memphis , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Healthcare , Collierville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!