Physician / Nephrology / Tennessee / Locum or Permanent / Permanent Nephrology Physician Job
Company: Cross Country Healthcare
Posted on: November 26, 2022
National managed services platform in the Nephrology space
integrates leading nephrologists, frontier technologies and local
clinical care teams to improve lives and reduce costs through the
delivery of personalized and compassionate care in the home.
Oftentimes, we are the patient s first experience with a kidney
specialist! We seek a full-time Nephrologist (NEPH) to join our
rapidly growing team as we transform the delivery of kidney care in
Memphis, Tennessee! Your career will benefit from this unique
opportunity to utilize your clinical expertise in a managed care,
population health context. Enjoy:
- A sophisticated, outcomes-driven approach that promotes
palliative care where clinically appropriate and focuses on patient
education, autonomy and quality of life.
- Working with field clinicians to design and implement care
- The ability to practice medicine in a forward-looking,
evidence-based environment committed to raising renal care outcomes
- A focus on prevention of acute episodes including hospital
- Combination of telehealth and occasional home visits. The
successful candidate must have:
- Subspecialty certification in Nephrology by the American Board
of Internal Medicine.
- At least one year of clinical nephrology experience.
- Demonstrated experience applying evidence-based clinical
- The desire to practice in a forward-looking renal care
environment focused on population health management. To be
considered, please contact Selena Dickherber:
Keywords: Cross Country Healthcare, Memphis , Physician / Nephrology / Tennessee / Locum or Permanent / Permanent Nephrology Physician Job , Healthcare , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!