Travel Physical Therapist
Company: ATI Physical Therapy
Posted on: February 9, 2024
This position is eligible for Relocation Bonus.
ATI is the largest outpatient physical therapy company under one
brand, growing to over 900 locations in 24 states. We work hard to
preserve our friendly atmosphere with our innovative, vibrant, and
team-based culture. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do,
and it's guided by our National Outcomes Registry which has over 3
million patient cases to support our best practices for excellence
in treatment as well as continually contributing to the body of
research that supports the value of physical therapy in
musculoskeletal healthcare. Whether you are new or returning or
just familiar with our brand, we are excited to share the resources
that support your personal and professional growth.
- 90% of our therapists average less than 12 patients per
- Clinical structure allows professionals to operate at the top
of their license
- Proprietary EMR and Patient Management Tool - built by
therapists for therapists
- Become a part of the next generation of PT leaders through
clinical training, CEUs, professional development, and leadership
In addition to a competitive compensation package with an incentive
plan and all the benefits you'd expect from an industry leader
(401K matching program, insurance, $25,000 Loan reimbursement in
select markets, paid time off, employee assistance, etc.)you will
- Structured mentorship
- No cost live and online CEUs
- ATI Academy- access to learning and leadership training
- Residencies in Sports Medicine and Orthopedic
- Upper Extremities Fellowships
- Musculoskeletal Certificate (MSK)
- Top-of-the-line equipment, research, & technology
Your Purpose at ATI:
You will be responsible for patient-centered outpatient care,
including the development of an individualized plan of care and
treat patients through all phases of physical therapy. We emphasize
compassionate and high-quality care through a comprehensive,
thorough, evidence based and customized physical therapy regimen,
restoring patients to full functionality.
What's Cool About This Job:
ATI is a growing company! You will have the support and/ or
mentoring you need to become the best Physical Therapist you can
be! We will support your clinical competencies, and can offer you a
rewarding career path. We work as a dynamic team to crush our
business goals by ensuring our patients receive the best care
possible in a positive environment. We offer generous benefits, PTO
and Work-Life balance.
Your days will be busy evaluating patients, developing individual
treatment plans, coordinating care with your support staff and
You will complete daily patient care notes, progress notes,
discharge notes and other required forms as requested by treating
physicians, rehab nurses or insurance companies, case managers and
You will provide continuous communication with referring physicians
and other referring sources.
You will be responsible for maintaining the required clinical logs
and checklists that are necessary to keep the clinic in compliance
with all local and federal requirements.
What You Need to be Successful:
- Excellent patient care and communication skills with the ability
to multitask while providing an exceptional experience for anyone
that enters the clinic.
- A passion for Physical Therapy and patient care.
- Ability to work closely with all clinic staff to improve work
relationships, build morale, increase productivity and create a
world-class clinical team.
- Ability to stand, stoop, and move throughout the clinic for your
entire assigned shift. This person is on their feet providing
amazing care to our patients the entire time they are in the
- The mindset and determination to emotionally invest and crush all
of your work goals.
- All Physical Therapists must be licensed, or license eligible in
the state they are applying.
Keywords: ATI Physical Therapy, Memphis , Travel Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!