Non-Invasive Cardiology position located in Memphis
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Cardiology-Noninvasive opening in Memphis, Tennessee. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 5499Practice Details
- Seeking a--BC/BE non-invasive cardiologist to--participate in a rapidly growing clinical and academic cardiology program, with a goal of expanding--the breadth of clinical services.
- The ideal candidate is either COCATS level III trained in--echocardiography, or level II with additional training and experience in TEE as well as stress echo.--
- Candidates with training or special interest in cardio-oncology, heart failure, preventive cardiology, or--hypertrophic cardiomyopathy would be an advantage.
- As an academic faculty member, the candidate is expected to participate in outpatient and inpatient--clinical activity, as well as teaching and mentoring of medical students, residents and cardiology--fellows. Scholarly activity is highly encouraged.Candidates must be:
- ABIM Board certified or board eligible in cardiovascular disease.
- Must have completed a 3 year ACGME accredited fellowship in cardiology
- Must have active Tennessee Medical License in good standing by projected start date.
- Academic appointment with The University of Tennessee Health Science Center will be--commensurate with qualifications.----Recruiter's InsightCompensation.----The Starting Salary Is $25,000 To $50,000 More Compared To Starting Non-Invasive Cardiology Salaries In Chicago, Denver and Atlanta. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.--The Housing Market.----5 beds 4 baths 3,998 sqft-- Beautiful traditional--home with opened living space created between kit, DR, and den. Screened-in porch w/brick floors overlooks the pool in the back yard. Bonus room over the carport accessible by private stairs. This home can be yours for $374,900The Community.----Memphis is a city located along the Mississippi River in the southwestern corner of the U.S. state of Tennessee.--The Employer. The Hospital is proud to be the major academic campus for the University of Tennessee Health Science Center (UTHSC). It is the largest, most comprehensive hospital in their Healthcare system. It is a 600+ bed facility located in the heart of the Memphis Medical Center.--Closest Major City
- 197 miles to Nashville, TN
- 215 miles to Birmingham, AL
- 240 miles to Saint Louis, MO
- 324 miles to Louisville, KY
- 330 miles to Baton Rouge, LAColleges and Universities
- University of Memphis----(Full-time enrollment:--17,427)
- Southwest Tennessee Community College----(FT enrollment:--8,043)
- Northwest Mississippi Community College (about 35 miles; Senatobia, MS; Full-time enrollment: 6,607)
- University of Mississippi (about 58 miles; University, MS; FT enrollment: 17,642)
- Arkansas State University-Main Campus (about 65 miles; Jonesboro, AR; FT enrollment: 12,323)----Recreation
- Bartlett City Parks and Recreation Department
- Tom Lee Park
- Mississippi Greenbelt Park
- Martin Luther King Riverside ParkShopping
- Poplar Plaza Shopping Center
- Laurelwood Shopping Center
- Eastgate Shopping Center
- Ridgeway Trace Shopping Center Keyphrases: cardiologist jobs, cardiology jobs, non invasive cardiology jobs, cardiologist non invasive jobs, non invasive cardiologist jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Memphis , Non-Invasive Cardiology position located in Memphis, Healthcare , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!