Non-Invasive Cardiology position located in Memphis (Physician #)
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: May 18, 2019
Job ID: 5499Practice Details
- Seeking a BC/BE non-invasive cardiologist to participate in a
rapidly growing clinical and academic cardiology program, with a
goal of expanding the breadth of clinical services.
- The ideal candidate is either COCATS level III trained in
echocardiography, or level II with additional training and
experience in TEE as well as stress echo.
- Candidates with training or special interest in
cardio-oncology, heart failure, preventive cardiology, or
hypertrophic cardiomyopathy would be an advantage.
- As an academic faculty member, the candidate is expected to
participate in outpatient and inpatient clinical activity, as well
as teaching and mentoring of medical students, residents and
cardiology fellows. Scholarly activity is highly encouraged.
Candidates must be:
- ABIM Board certified or board eligible in cardiovascular
- Must have completed a 3 year ACGME accredited fellowship in
- Must have active Tennessee Medical License in good standing by
projected start date.
- Academic appointment with The University of Tennessee Health
Science Center will be commensurate with qualifications.
Recruiter's InsightCompensation. The Starting Salary Is $25,000 To
$50,000 More Compared To Starting Non-Invasive Cardiology Salaries
In Chicago, Denver and Atlanta. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of
20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides
Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff
School Loans And Retire Early. The Housing Market. 5 beds 4 baths
3,998 sqft Beautiful traditional home with opened living space
created between kit, DR, and den. Screened-in porch w/brick floors
overlooks the pool in the back yard. Bonus room over the carport
accessible by private stairs. This home can be yours for $374,900
The Community. Memphis is a city located along the Mississippi
River in the southwestern corner of the U.S. state of Tennessee.
The Employer. The Hospital is proud to be the major academic campus
for the University of Tennessee Health Science Center (UTHSC). It
is the largest, most comprehensive hospital in their Healthcare
system. It is a 600+ bed facility located in the heart of the
Memphis Medical Center. Closest Major City
- 197 miles to Nashville, TN
- 215 miles to Birmingham, AL
- 240 miles to Saint Louis, MO
- 324 miles to Louisville, KY
- 330 miles to Baton Rouge, LA Colleges and Universities
- University of Memphis (Full-time enrollment: 17,427)
- Southwest Tennessee Community College (FT enrollment:
- Northwest Mississippi Community College (about 35 miles;
Senatobia, MS; Full-time enrollment: 6,607)
- University of Mississippi (about 58 miles; University, MS; FT
- Arkansas State University-Main Campus (about 65 miles;
Jonesboro, AR; FT enrollment: 12,323) Recreation
- Bartlett City Parks and Recreation Department
- Tom Lee Park
- Mississippi Greenbelt Park
- Martin Luther King Riverside Park Shopping
- Poplar Plaza Shopping Center
- Laurelwood Shopping Center
- Eastgate Shopping Center
- Ridgeway Trace Shopping Center Keyphrases: cardiologist jobs,
cardiology jobs, non invasive cardiology jobs, cardiologist non
invasive jobs, non invasive cardiologist jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Memphis , Non-Invasive Cardiology position located in Memphis (Physician #), Healthcare , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!