Kitchen Supervisor, Autozone Park
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The OpportunityDelaware North Sportservice is hiring for a
Kitchen Supervisor to join our team at Autozone Park in Memphis,
Tennessee. Our ideal Kitchen Supervisor is an experienced Cook who
enjoys working in fast-paced environment and takes pride in
delivering high quality service and food to
- Create weekly dining room menus from personal or established
- Supervise food prep work while maintaining food quality,
presentation and sanitation standards.
- Verify that all portion sizes, recipes, quality standards,
department rules, policies and procedures are maintained by kitchen
- Supervise all associates with cleaning and food production in
- Ensure all kitchen equipment is in full working order.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of walk-ins and freezers
at all times.
- Actively maintain food cost within parameters set by culinary
- Effectively supervise proper breakdown, rotation, labeling,
dating, and storage of food.
- Perform opening, closing and side work duties as instructed and
according to proper guidelines.
- Perform other duties assigned.Qualifications
- At least 2 years' experience as a Line Cook, Lead Line Cook, or
- Ability to effectively communicate with others in a leadership
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Attentive and detailed oriented.
- Basic math skills; ability to understand, calculate and follow
recipe measurements and proportions.Physical Requirements
- Manual dexterity sufficient to chop, mix, blend, whip etc. a
variety of foods and liquids.
- Ability to lift and carry large pans from ovens or freezers,
weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Frequently carrying 30 lbs.
- Standing and walkingShift DetailsVariesWho We AreAt Delaware
North, youll love where you work, who you work with, and how your
day unfolds. Whether its in sporting venues, casinos, airports,
national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, theres no
telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you
to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability
and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things
happen - share our vision and grow with us.Delaware North
Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants
for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran
status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Delaware North, Memphis , Kitchen Supervisor, Autozone Park, Hospitality & Tourism , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!