Room Attendant Housekeeper Southaven MS
Company: HOTELHelp (GH Management)
Posted on: August 7, 2022
The Housekeeping position is responsible for providing the best
possible experience for property guests and associates. The
position is responsible for cleaning guest rooms in accordance with
property guidelines and procedures.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Professionally cleans and maintains the hotel guest rooms
following the brand standards
- Sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting and washing all
- Assist with laundry as needed
- Identify and note any damages to rooms
- Collect and remove trash
- Replenish consumable items such as soaps and paper
- Handle reasonable guest complaints/requests and inform others
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Previous housekeeping experience preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Ability to understand cleaning solutions or equipment labels
and use as instructed
- Ability to work weekends and/or overtime as necessary
- Ability to understand and follow guidelines
- Ability to adhere to time requirements, productivity
measurements and similar client standards and expectations
Pay through Direct Deposit or Pay Card
At HOTELhelp we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and
an affirmative action employer. All of our employment is decided on
the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs.
Keywords: HOTELHelp (GH Management), Memphis , Room Attendant Housekeeper Southaven MS, Hospitality & Tourism , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!