Customer Service Representative
Company: Service Master
Posted on: November 26, 2022
This is a full-time remote position with a working schedule of
Monday-Friday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm CST.
**We're also offering a $1,000 sign-on bonus with this
Provides service for National Account customers in a professional
manner, ensuring contract compliance. Acts as a liaison between the
customer, the branch, the sales representative and corporate
functions. Maintains special and/or ancillary services for
customers; researches and analyzes customer billing and/or account
questions. Updates and/or trains customer service team and/or
branch associates on new or changing customer requirements.
- Acts as a liaison between the customer, the branch, the sales
representative and corporate functions (e.g. Accounting) via phone,
email and other electronic systems regarding various types of the
business unit National Accounts.
- Maintains special and/or ancillary services via company and/or
customer websites to include scanning and uploading graphs and
- Updates work order via customer web portals (e.g.
opening/closing work orders, providing status updates on work
- Receives telephone calls or emails which are basic and routine
in nature to handle work orders placed by National Accounts
- Uses computerized system for inputting and tracking work order
and ensures customers receive service through processing orders and
coordinating issues with the Customer Account Managers.
- Handles customer calls/correspondence for customer scheduling
and inquires and records all customer information and call history
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED); or one
to two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- 6 months of clerical or customer service experience.
- Experience resolving escalated customer service issues strongly
- Customer service orientation and conflict resolution
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Oral and written communication skills (to include typing)
- Ability to influence leaders and peers
- Knowledge of the business unit brand products and services
- Attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and meet goals
- Teamwork skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Ability to adapt, learn and perform work in a fast-paced
- Computer skills with Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook) -
Intermediate skills at minimum with Excel
- Must be proficient with customer service portals
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met
by an employee to perform the essential function to this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying,
pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment
such as computers, phones and etc.
- Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists,
hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your
normal working environment.
- Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken
word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and
receive detailed information through oral communication at usual
speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine
discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
Incumbent is required to have:
- Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at
distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform
activities at or within arm's reach with skill, control, and
accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer
screen and expansive reading.
- Incumbent will be subject to:
- Inside working conditions: The change of building environment
such as with or without air conditioning and heating.
Terminix companies are proud to be Affirmative Action (AA) and
Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE) inclusive of veterans and those
California residents click here to review your privacy rights.
Keywords: Service Master, Memphis , Customer Service Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!